Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Leitor de Texto - Text Reader

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
- Talk to text
- Text to Speak
- Open txt files
- Save txt files
- Menu interactive
- Voice velocity
- 50+ linguages to read a text
- and more...

doidloko - Leitor de Texto - Text Reader - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes there are many, good for them.
I made mine from 0% to 100% and I'm happy with the results, fully mine, made ​​by me.

I will continue to make applications because I'm winning this.

and before criticizing 99% of ragezone, look at their work, are really ugly and useless.

maybe when you have a project totally yours possar talk to me.

Intelligent DoucheBag
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes there are many, good for them.
I made mine from 0% to 100% and I'm happy with the results, fully mine, made ​​by me.

I will continue to make applications because I'm winning this.

and before criticizing 99% of ragezone, look at their work, are really ugly and useless.

maybe when you have a project totally yours possar talk to me.

Did you even look to my threads?
I got plenty of things totally mine.

Besides, You are part of the 99% just saying.
Yours is ugly and useless.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
and i m happy xD thx for your reply xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is useless.
Honestly..
It looks ugly, and there are plenty of "text editors" for android...

not hard to do though, everything is baked into android.

Yours is ugly and useless. :lol:

Not a fan of the "destructive criticism". IT is rather aesthetically unpleasing, so maybe take some time to fix up the formatting, and maybe re-do some of the buttons to make it more streamlined.

^^ see... constructive...

I would also do some brainstorming for some unique features. As many said, most of this functionality is built into android, try something new!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is useless.
Honestly..
It looks ugly, and there are plenty of "text editors" for android...

not hard to do though, everything is baked into android.
Can you explain me how useful is this comment to any developer? If the app is useless , your comment is more than that. Sorry , there are ways to critique and this is not the correct one. At least...say something productive that can make this application more productive to the user, what about giving suggestions?

I'm sad to know that you're the one who tells new coders not to write and share with friends (RGZ is supposed to be a family , he is not selling you but only sharing the app) a simple calculator because there are tons of them out there. Right? What about what he learn while coding this?

This is not useless , this application is not convenient to be used because there are better out there.

Is notepad useless because you have Notepad++ or Sublime Text?

We have to walk before we can run , and even if the application is not convenient right now I applaud the developer because he is trying hard trying to produce results.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
It doesn't look very professional.. Improve the graphics then it should look fine :)
I've not tested the app it self so I can't judge about functionality but I wouldn't even download it if it looks like this.

Back