Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Listream. Stream and Download Music from Online Databases.

Best Commu NA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I actually made this application for myself initially because I was tired of having to shuffle through webpages to get music on my iTunes, also it's good for searching for music without having music videos lowering your FPS in games. It turned out really nicely and I'm guessing some other people would make pretty good use out of it as well.

I compiled a little video so people can see how it works, feel free to download it or whatever, leave feedback if you feel it appropriate. It's written in VB.NET and I threw it together in 4 hours, so it's not the most advanced piece of software.

Currently it uses itemvn.com as it's target database to search for music, it can be changed easily however.

So yea, here y'go.

Video:

Download:

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
Virus Total:

[/url]

Pretty interesting tool, it really finds some common music, but you should improve some little steps:
  • Give it an unlicensed .
  • On the first click into the name textbox, let it remove it's text.
  • Do not show "Downloading..." when the track is not available for download.
  • Let it allow you to turn of repeat mode.
  • Remove the manifest file, you do not need it, you do?

But I bet you do not improve it really much, since it's just for you. :p

Last edited:
Back