Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mankind Reborn - Alpha stage

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Mankind Reborn is a Cyberpunk MMO-Shooter, heavily inspired by EVE Online and Face of Mankind. Be a part of this dark/gritty cyberpunk universe where 5 factions are fighting for control of the galaxy, pick your side and shape the game. Be a policeman and fight crime or be corrupt, a criminal/drug dealer who causes havoc, a mercenary who fights for the highest paying client, a miner who gathers resources, a member of a corporation who creates and sells items to the markets, work your way up the ranks and lead a faction or just simply a civilian living day-to-day.

For the ex-fom players:
Welcome back, this is not an official sequel, but more of a spiritual successor, I intent on recreating that old fom feeling and keeping the core gameplay that made the game so special, but giving space for the game to grow and expand to attract other players that have never played FoM before, the game will have a bit of everything for all kinds of gamers. My FoM itch grew too big, been watching videos for months now and I couldn't wait anymore so I decided take on the task of doing a FoM game by myself, I'm an experienced game developer with some indie titles under my belt, I got the time, the contacts and the motivation/passion to make this game come alive. It's being developed alongside the community, so we can bring forth that perfect FoM game that we've been craving for years, more information will be released soon!

First-Draft Design Doc (Just my ideas quickly thrown into a document, nothing here is official and can change at any time)

More videos below! (WORK IN PROGRESS)

Strip Club Footage

Earth Map Ambient Test

Gameplay Mechanics

As a little note you can go to the forums, find more information and be part of the crew, I am not any part of this team just spreading out who has played FoM,Eve. They have a discord and social media and also donations are close to $1,000! Please check them out on this hard project that they're working on donate 35 dollars to get access on Alpha stage.

PS: I did copy and pasted this but not the one. ^

AMAZING SCREEN SHOOTS!
On the forums.

Back