Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory Private Server Ban Bypasser (MAC Address Spoof)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made this for myself to troll some server, but I thought others might get some nice use out of it too.

How to bypass bans on private servers:

(1) Get a new IP address or use a VPN
(2) Create a new account
(3) Inject this DLL into MapleStory, and configure your MAC addresses from the prompted screen. Save the file, and then it will spoof your MAC address to the desired input. It works by hooking GetAdaptersInfo and changing the returned MAC addresses. Example of settings: (It will be automatically created for you with your real mac addresses) However, I'm spoofing the following macs to FF ... Make sure you edit the file that was made, but keep the string the SAME length using only 0-9 or A-F characters. I.e., if it prompts you with FFFFFFFFFFFF, then changing it to FFFFFFFFFFFA would be spoofing your mac

The file is saved in either %APPDATA% or %TEMP%

#To spoof a mac address, simply change mac=... to whatever mac you want to spoof. Valid characters are 0-9 and A-F.

[HOOK]
{xxxxxx-7BC3-44B9-9C67-xxxx}=FFFFFFFFFFFF
{xxxxx-18B2-40E3-AF01-xxxxx}=FFFFFFFFFFFF

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A very interesting tool, I've indeed thought of something similar but lack the aptitude to create it. However, this does not seem to be functioning globally. I've attempted it on a v62 server, and it doesn't change the MAC addresses sent in my character selection. It does, however, change the string after the MAC addresses which I've ignorantly just taken to calling the serial.

Before injecting DLL:
XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX, XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX, XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX [Packet Information] XXXXXXXXXXXX_XXXXXXXX

After injecting .DLL and configuring .ini:
XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX, XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX, XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX [Packet Information] YYYYYYYYYYYY_XXXXXXXX

This isn't really an issue, I modify the character selection packet and that works just fine for me. Although, if I could get this up and running, it would save me a lot of time since I'm often relogging for dupe exploits and the like.

Last edited:
Back