Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Metro Typer 2 - Smart Auto Typer

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
New autotyper I created with a sleek(?) interface and easy handling.

Features:

- Metro-style
- Hotkeys (F1-F11)
- Different configurations, you're able to spam 3 different messages for each key in each different config
- Minimizes to your system tray, windows 7 = bottom right
- Easily change which configuration to spam from the system tray
- Save a configuration so once you re-open the auto typer, your messages are saved
- Clear a configuration
- Enter key checkbox, choose whether the typer spams enter after every message or not
- Help section in the application

Screenies are available

VirusTotal is available

Download is available

Official website : metrotyper.co.nf

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Protip: if you distribute your program without the files it uses, it will crash silently.

- Metro-style

In the immortal words of Inigo Montoya, you keep on using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means. That being said, looks good but it still throws a bunch of exceptions.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Protip: if you distribute your program without the files it uses, it will crash silently.

In the immortal words of Inigo Montoya, you keep on using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means. That being said, looks good but it still throws a bunch of exceptions.

It's a metro-styled form, and a metro-styled tabsystem. Not enough metro for you?

Exceptions as in what kind?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It's a metro-styled form, and a metro-styled tabsystem. Not enough metro for you?

Compare and . Also compare . Microsoft dropped the 'Metro' designation about a year ago anyway, but it was originally about much more than having flat, text-based buttons. I can see where you're coming from since DotNetBar and others have started calling some of their user controls 'metro,' but what Microsoft used to call Metro is actually just a set of really specific design principles. Calling an app with flat buttons a Metro style app (now known as Windows 8 Store-style app, groan along with me) is kind of like me making an app with the Ubuntu typeface and calling my program Linux-style.

Also worth mentioning, your program won't run without the DotNetBar redistributable. It's also illegal to distribute it without a license. So I'd probably go back to the drawing board.

Exceptions as in what kind?

FileNotFoundException.

Back