Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My mmog [flash/as3] project

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

This is the game so far, account is auto create.

Characters can only walk and attack (press 1).

not much function added, just basic game structure, server is coded in c++ and is using multithreaded asynch. non-blocking sockets.

Client is in AS3/Citrus engine

Took me ~40 days to craft. thank yo.

U can login and see eachother / attack / chat / walk / create up to 3 chracters

Last edited:
• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
penihop - My mmog [flash/as3] project - RaGEZONE Forums

After pressing ENTER:
penihop - My mmog [flash/as3] project - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
try using firefox or update flashplayer/chrome or press ctrl+f5

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Updated,added test lightning, server will be left online, i go to a holiday for a month.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
try using firefox or update flashplayer/chrome or press ctrl+f5

try using firefox? hell you are a programmer, so it's your job it works on all browsers.
It doesn't work on chrome and firefox.

You expect an email in your first input field, how, when it doesn't allow to write @ (suppressing ctrl + alt hotkey in all browsers ._.). Just in chrome it losses device context when switching the tab. And even in all browsers you say "username and password has to be at least 6 chars". username? I thought you want a mail, it's not the same. Give your text fields exact labels that tells your visitors what you expect.

At the end when pressing enter to start all I hear is a dumb sound. good game. have fun in holidays.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
try using firefox? hell you are a programmer, so it's your job it works on all browsers.
It doesn't work on chrome and firefox.

You expect an email in your first input field, how, when it doesn't allow to write @ (suppressing ctrl + alt hotkey in all browsers ._.). Just in chrome it losses device context when switching the tab. And even in all browsers you say "username and password has to be at least 6 chars". username? I thought you want a mail, it's not the same. Give your text fields exact labels that tells your visitors what you expect.

At the end when pressing enter to start all I hear is a dumb sound. good game. have fun in holidays.

calm down, you are the smartest, you are the best. you know more. dont speaks like diz tu me, i will get mad.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
calm down, you are the smartest, you are the best. you know more. dont speaks like diz tu me, i will get mad.

You will get mad? Be happy to get any answer for non tested software in any case. Take it as good suggestion from programmer to programmer and not as attack, I wouldn't take this time to tell you that when I would not care about you and your release. Try to fix your software issues, because I'm still curious what you gonna show off, but you should expect criticism when not even testing your software (or simply avoid to publish it).

And you can spare your ironic Smart-Best-Knowledge hymn, I was not leaving the objectively context and bringing in my emotions into this conversation like you. So be happy I tried your thing in firefox, too. And be happy I care of to tell you it's not working. And when I have to facepalm, then I will give you an explanation about WHY I facepalm'ed. And if you get mad of it, go ahead :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You will get mad? Be happy to get any answer for non tested software in any case. Take it as good suggestion from programmer to programmer and not as attack, I wouldn't take this time to tell you that when I would not care about you and your release. Try to fix your software issues, because I'm still curious what you gonna show off, but you should expect criticism when not even testing your software (or simply avoid to publish it).

And you can spare your ironic Smart-Best-Knowledge hymn, I was not leaving the objectively context and bringing in my emotions into this conversation like you. So be happy I tried your thing in firefox, too. And be happy I care of to tell you it's not working. And when I have to facepalm, then I will give you an explanation about WHY I facepalm'ed. And if you get mad of it, go ahead :)

but but its tested tested, maybe u use old version of chrome or something

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
but but its tested tested, maybe u use old version of chrome or something

chrome updates itself, firefox is the freshest, too. The only thing that might be different is, I'm x64 Windows 8. The system is fresh here, too.

EDIT: the context lost is fixed in chrome btw, but due the fact I'm using a german keyboard I've to type Alt Gr + Q or Ctrl + Alt + Q. This does not work / allow me to write '@'.

EDIT2: Okay, it seems I could connect with **********qweb.de, lol

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
now im updating it, adding a few mobs, moving to JAVA.

Last edited:
Back