Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MMORPG2D] Project Aisen Reborn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TCoJU - [MMORPG2D] Project Aisen Reborn - RaGEZONE Forums

AISEN REBORN - MMORPG2D

Hello guys, I come here to show my MMOPRG2D project with the intention of rescuing the elements of the famous games like tibia, ragnarok among others.

"Aisen Reborn" has its own history and is in development, the player will begin his journey as an apprentice (novice) and then will be able to choose their path to reach a certain level. The world consists of several maps, areas to hunt, items, stories, NPC, and more.

In Aisen you'll find systems like: Party, Trade, Guild, PvP, Craft, Gather resources, Friends List, Rank, Quests and other things.

Sorry my bad english, I'm from Brazil and the game is in Portuguese language for now, I will show videos but are also in Portuguese.

Vídeos:

Comment on what you think of the project!.
Seeya

Thanks RD12 For engine.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I was following the project in RZBR, but in sometime I was not able to find more and thought that the project had closed.
I'm glad that you're back to develop Aisen.

Good luck, I'll be following again, hope someday we can play. ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was stopped a long time and decided to back the project, at least it started in 2014 and plan to finish by the middle of the year. I appreciate the strength and be following the project in RZBR had a specific area for the game and is to come back and I'll be able to post more details for now is only videos. Maybe today I show more things like maps and some systems.

Remembering that I'm alone in this project and I have friends who help in the design and the other part of anti hacker.

Now I'm developing the site and the game.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Looks nice, good luck with your project. I'll check it out once it launches :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the strength given to the project! I'll be posting new stuff soon.

Check out concept of greenligght -

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
like zenonia and others kk

The graphics are simple but remember other games. then who like 2D game with small character and animation with sparkles, you'll like this project.

EDIT:

I put a background image behind the icons for better viewing. future will change that image for better.

vpmOHYR - [MMORPG2D] Project Aisen Reborn - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Where do u get that graphics from my son?
are you the one doing them?
you're hired if so.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I am the one to develop this project in fact is another phase of development that eventually became Rune Fantasy and no more Aisen Reborn

If you want to take a look can visit my youtube channel but the videos are here:

Note: some descriptions are in Portuguese, sorry ..

This new game is the same style of graphics improved but with a cleaner design and a more fantasy like environment.

I added some new systems as:
- Owning homes
- Cooking
- Planting.
- Craft (Equip/Item)
- Day/Night Cycles
- NPC at night or at days

The project is going well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice job, looks awesome. Is this unity, java, monogame? Tell us more about development !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'am use RGSS in my project, but I wanted to move to a more sophisticated engine like Unity3D but would not work so I decided to continue, the server is written in C ++ launcher C # etc.

thanks! :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, I am the one to develop this project in fact is another phase of development that eventually became Rune Fantasy and no more Aisen Reborn

If you want to take a look can visit my youtube channel but the videos are here:

Note: some descriptions are in Portuguese, sorry ..

This new game is the same style of graphics improved but with a cleaner design and a more fantasy like environment.

I added some new systems as:
- Owning homes
- Cooking
- Planting.
- Craft (Equip/Item)
- Day/Night Cycles
- NPC at night or at days

The project is going well.

Can you do... maplestory quality grade 2d sprites?
we can make up new 2d android mmorpg in no time.

Last edited:
Back