Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Multi.sx - Upload Files To Multiple File Hosting Sites!

G'nome sayin'
Reaction score

Hello! I usually just lurk around the forum few times a week but today I decided to share my latest project - from scratch based on Bootstrap!

What is MirrorShare?
MirrorShare is a free service that helps you upload files to multiple file hosting sites. So by using MirrorShare it's guaranteed that your file(s) will stay online longer because you and other users will have more file hosting sites to download from.

Live demo of download page:

How does it work?
It's super simple, you choose the file you would like to upload, then you choose up to 8 file hosting sites you would like to upload the file(s) to. When you begin the upload your file will be uploaded to our server, then our servers will upload the file to the file hosting sites you choosed.

This will help you save loads of time and bandwidth.

Why MirrorShare?
MirrorShare is completely ad free, no waiting and no login required! When your files are uploaded you will get a short url something like this, - easy to remember, easy to share.

We also respect your privacy, this is why your files are automatically deleted after upload.

Screenshots
PCCcJma - Multi.sx - Upload Files To Multiple File Hosting Sites! - RaGEZONE Forums

9Rjbmbz - Multi.sx - Upload Files To Multiple File Hosting Sites! - RaGEZONE Forums

I5Hp9QT - Multi.sx - Upload Files To Multiple File Hosting Sites! - RaGEZONE Forums

jfbT3xF - Multi.sx - Upload Files To Multiple File Hosting Sites! - RaGEZONE Forums

Plans for the future
- Ad more hosts
- User system
- Fix typos
- CDN(?)

Sorry for my bad english, hopefully this is understandable!

Let me know what you think! feel free to PM me or use contact@mirrorshare.net if you have anything on your mind! :thumbup:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
G'nome sayin'
Reaction score
This project is still up and running, not that many changes except for a few changes back-end, logo and replaced a few of the hosts.

Would love some feedback. tips? typos? anything.

Thanks in advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
May I ask how many files have been uploaded?

Reaction score
Create an Mega.co.nz account, and use the API for uploading things to it.

Add more known websites such 4shared, mediafire, etc.

Also, add an jquery to calculate the max size of the file based on the max size allowed from the smaller one, as you select!

G'nome sayin'
Reaction score
May I ask how many files have been uploaded?

Try to check

Create an Mega.co.nz account, and use the API for uploading things to it.

Add more known websites such 4shared, mediafire, etc.

Also, add an jquery to calculate the max size of the file based on the max size allowed from the smaller one, as you select!

Thanks for the feedback. But I believe it would break their ToS, I will look into it ;)

G'nome sayin'
Reaction score
Would love some more feedback!

Project has been running for almost a year now and is more stable than ever :) I'm currently looking for a few new hosts since Anonfiles and a few of the other hosts shutdown.

Reaction score
Receiving error code 200 when trying to upload a txt file to a lot of the hosts.

When clicking - both hosts the file was apparently uploaded to do not provide actual download links. Mightyupload reports no file found, so at the moment your site doesn't appear to be working.

You should also add the circle "no" icon when hovering over the text of hosts which are not enabled (why are these listed anyway?). Currently the "no" icon only shows when you hover over the textbox.

As a feature, you should enable dragging and dropping files in to the upload form on the site.

G'nome sayin'
Reaction score
Receiving error code 200 when trying to upload a txt file to a lot of the hosts.

When clicking - both hosts the file was apparently uploaded to do not provide actual download links. Mightyupload reports no file found, so at the moment your site doesn't appear to be working.

You should also add the circle "no" icon when hovering over the text of hosts which are not enabled (why are these listed anyway?). Currently the "no" icon only shows when you hover over the textbox.

As a feature, you should enable dragging and dropping files in to the upload form on the site.

Weird how you got so many errors, could you try again? I tested myself and only got 1 error when uploading a .txt with the same name to all the hosts.

Thanks for the feedback!

Retired
Reaction score
This is a late post but this looks very good man, nice work on it. :eek:tt:

G'nome sayin'
Reaction score
Still seeing the same issues when uploading a text file.
It's really weird, try another file maybe .rar or .zip.

Very nice !
I will use this for me private archive.

Glad you like it :)

---

Some updates:
- Added 4 new hosts.
- New fancy icons on the main page.
- Moved to another hosting provider with much faster speeds and some really heavy DDoS protection.

G'nome sayin'
Reaction score
Multi.sx is now MirrorShare.

All uploads under the Multi.sx domain is still available of course. Old links are redirecting to our new domain, will redirect to as an example.

Let me know if there is any problems.

Back