online notes

MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    4Posts

online notes

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

I would like to introduce my online notes website. Responsive design, unlimited notes and no register required.

link: https://notes.cl

Looking for feedback and ideas on progressing the project.

1 Fixed lines and spaces:

Working on fixing:
    Also, when I press enter to create a new line, all my previous lines will move up for a very short time. It is quite annoying..

Last edited by GatekDH; 12-01-18 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Working on more fix

SupervisorRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,209Posts

Re: online notes

It looks pretty and the concept is actually quite cool!

But, my feedback so far. Try to align all lines between the lines on the background. Right now it looks a bit messy:

Also, when I press enter to create a new line, all my previous lines will move up for a very short time. It is quite annoying..
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    4Posts

Re: online notes

Quote Originally Posted by Biesmen View Post

But, my feedback so far. Try to align all lines between the lines on the background. Right now it looks a bit messy:

Thanks! Working on fixing that!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biesmen View Post

Fixed!:)

Advertisement