Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Personal Project - Streaming Video from MongoDB

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score

This is a reintroduction of the streaming site I made some years back. I've rewritten it completely using C# with MongoDB as the database.

There's a backend program written in C# (mono) that runs on a Linux VPS. It connects to a clustered MongoDB to store videos that are automatically downloaded via a built-in torrent client. Then uploaded to MongoDB's GridFS for storage.
It also streams from GridFS as well. I'm using this project as both a test to see MongoDB's cluster ability as well as the binary throughput.

So my goal at the moment is to try and utilize it as much as possible in order to see how well this actually works in large scale. So feel free to use this site to watch/download what ever you want.
For now it's open to the public, but won't always be once testing is done. So if you happen to like it. It would be best to make an account.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
The only downside of this project is when you try to read the description it gets set inside the cover photo which has a small area. It's hard to read it since it's a small square. You should make it pop-up or show a bigger containers which contains this text. Nice job on the Anime site tough I really like it!

Back