Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PHP] Cloudflare Resolver

G'nome sayin'
Reaction score
Hello, i just released my newest project 'Cloudflare Resolver'. It is very simple and made from scratch.

Exonize - [PHP] Cloudflare Resolver - RaGEZONE Forums

I would love some feedback on the design and if there is anything i can add? functions? more subdomains?

Kind regards,
Exonize

G'nome sayin'
Reaction score
Small update:
When the domain is resolved you can now click on the IP and a new frame will open with whois information etc.

Reaction score
More subdomains, MX/NS/Load balancer look up, HTTP vhost list as well as DNS history (incase the host is rerouting through a proxy + CF).

Looks handy and the design is nice, even though I coded one myself in python already for personal use.

G'nome sayin'
Reaction score
More subdomains, MX/NS/Load balancer look up, HTTP vhost list as well as DNS history (incase the host is rerouting through a proxy + CF).

Looks handy and the design is nice, even though I coded one myself in python already for personal use.
Thanks for feedback! I am planning to add more subdomains, any tips?

G'nome sayin'
Reaction score
Almost one year later it's back!

enjoy!

Reactions: 404
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Almost one year later it's back!

enjoy!

I noticed, since you bumped :D, I didn't saw it before, totally cool tool right there! thanks for the share, Good Job! :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This seems okey, blacklist function? <,< And does it really work?
Exonize - [PHP] Cloudflare Resolver - RaGEZONE Forums

YioDc1K - [PHP] Cloudflare Resolver - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't understand why you are releasing something that has been released already. There is a lot better and proven way to resolve CF.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there are two ways to bypass CF and get the ips , 1 -- mail servers , 2-- that's a secret ;)
Argh. Cloudflare resolvers are pointless and useless.

A webmaster with knowledge would know how to hide his IP-addres from those kids.

You could use Google's mailservers, or another alternative to hide your IP.

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you don't want to bypass them, they expect you to buy the $200 Business plan.

I use X4B reverse proxies and set that as my A record, then you can't get them via cloudflare.(as long as you don't use MX records).

I mention X4B for publicity reasons, and because they give you an actual IP which has unlimited ports.

I kick butt at publicizing.

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
If you don't want to bypass them, they expect you to buy the $200 Business plan.

I use X4B reverse proxies and set that as my A record, then you can't get them via cloudflare.(as long as you don't use MX records).

I mention X4B for publicity reasons, and because they give you an actual IP which has unlimited ports.

I kick butt at publicizing.

Just another Voxility reseller. Nevertheless, their pricing way is different than the usual.

Back