Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PHP/OOP] 4chan image downloader V2

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think 4chan changed it's source code around a bit because the script doesn't seem to work anymore. I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.
That would be very much appreciated, as it's alot easier than saving every image one by one. :thumbup1:

:)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea, I noticed this didn't work a while ago. I'll probably try fixing it later.

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Updated the first post with the new script. Everything is working as it should now. :):

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I keep getting 0 image(s) was downloaded even though it displays the images and I check them and everything.

The image link is correct and I have tried everything from an abolute path, to a local path.

Okay scratch that I got it working, any way for this to work after you close the window? That way I don't have to wait indefinitely?

Perhaps integrate a process queue?

Last edited:
duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I keep getting 0 image(s) was downloaded even though it displays the images and I check them and everything.

The image link is correct and I have tried everything from an abolute path, to a local path.

Okay scratch that I got it working, any way for this to work after you close the window? That way I don't have to wait indefinitely?

Perhaps integrate a process queue?

After you press submit, you can close the window and the script will keep running on your web server.

Back