Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A Open Program's Tool Im Pretty New To VB

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok Well Basicly Run The File And Then Click Any One of The Buttons To Load Up Programs

Like:

IE
Mozilla
iTunes
And More..

Well please Comment Since im Relatively New Too Visual Basic

Thanks
Ben

P.s I have Scanned Its Clean :)

A Pic of Is Attached

THE MY DOC'S DOESNT WORK WILL BE FIXED ASAP THOUGH

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sounds pretty cool, ill edit once ive downloaded

Error: To run this application, you first must install one of the following versions of the.Net Framework:
v2.0.50727
Contact your application for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .Net Framework .... my bad. cant use it :S

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok Are You Sure Its Your Bad? Cos It Worked For my Bro? well ill see if anyone else trys And Have The Same Problem then If They Do Ill Delete Thanks Anyway!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok Are You Sure Its Your Bad? Cos It Worked For my Bro? well ill see if anyone else trys And Have The Same Problem then If They Do Ill Delete Thanks Anyway!

No it will work fine for everyone. just not me because i need a newer version of .Net Framework.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok :)

I Hope TO Make More Useful Programs In The Near Future But we Will See! :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Relatively simple program that I find very pointless. Why would I want to open a program to open another program when I can just click the icon on my desktop?

As I said very simple, nothing much.

Code:
            System.Diagnostics.Process Prog = new System.Diagnostics.Process( );
            Prog.StartInfo.FileName = "example.exe";
            Prog.Start( );

All there is to it.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sage

Benn07 - A Open Program's Tool Im Pretty New To VB - RaGEZONE Forums

Triple fail. For (1) useless, (2) .NET crapwork, and (3) VB.

Am I the only one who notices that all VB first programs seem to be absolutely useless, and yet the "author" makes it seem like he just invented electricity? -.-

...and "Typing Like This Makes You Look Like An Idiot With A Perverted Desire To Touch The Shift Key."

Junior Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Listen, If I wanted this I'd just maek a VB6 program that uses the 'shell' function. Make soemthing better please. I got the implication it somehow decompileds programs correctly.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It Was Pretty Much My First Try. Plus With Vista There Is No ''Quick Launch Bar''
So How Can I Get to my stuff without going through start.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sage

You see those things on the desktop? You know... icons... you can doubleclick on them -.-"

Stop Typing Like This. It Makes You Look Like An Idiot (as if we didn't know already...)

Junior Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It Was Pretty Much My First Try. Plus With Vista There Is No ''Quick Launch Bar''
So How Can I Get to my stuff without going through start.
Oh, there is. It's just not enabled by default.

Back