Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RATE] My Personal Website [/RATE]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Ragezoners,

I've made my own personal website...
Its my first fully responsive and fast, modern design.

I wonna have some tips for extra things...
So, please rate my website...

Tips are always welcome.

Link

-VariousCoderz

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
10/10! I really love that setup and design.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very clean and everything looks to be working well.

If you want some tips for extra things as you asked for... I think adding a little bit of interactivity could really make the site shine. Maybe some effects when you hover over the "What Do I Do" icons and the Works. Just a little css animation could really make it stand out.

Also, Currently clicking on the image for any works just links to nothing, so maybe have it open up a shadowbox with some photos of the work, or more description?

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
I love it. On the source I can see this is homework. It's not to complicated and still has some features a portfolio should have. A nice page to even teach beginners how to do such things. Good work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reminds me of

:sleep:

Navigation ripped off from

plus

whole template

etc :junglejane::junglejane:

Reaction score
I dislike the way the menu acts. The lack of a menu , that is actually open by default ruins the website. Also the first page has a "go to the next page" there is none on the second or any of the following either. Not sure if you are familiar , but there are ways , to make one page sites to automatically adjust height of the viewers browser. My height is 1050 , and I can see almost two pages at once , except the portfolio. The font is too bold compared to the site's layout. It looks good on the headers , but as a content , it does not.

HawtMaple said:
Reminds me of Android KitKat

Navigation ripped off from Viewing snippet Responsive Sidebar Navigation | Bootsnipp.com

plus Improved Animated Scrolling Script for Same-Page Links » Learning jQuery - Tips, Techniques, Tutorials

whole template

etc

Some people learn that way. Sure most of them do not showcase it as their own work or at least change a few things to don't look the same , but that doesn't mean he can't do it. Everyone is doing it , there is literary nothing original left , we are all copying someone.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is almost exactly the same as Chris 's website .

I agree with Jur13n, when does this start happening?

Reaction score
Well, I bought the design for mine. While I didn't design how the concept looks, I did customize it quite a bit. Takes more than a good design to make a good website.

I don't understand why you people are complaining about people copying one another. The web is full of copies, nothing is original.

If it's not a full template, it's at least a snippet. It's what makes the web so great.

This website, however, is not an example of that greatness. Whether or not he was sponging off my design is irrelevant, because the effects, responsiveness, hover-feedback, and general fluidity that the website lacks, render it unrecognizable compared to mine.

3/10

You've got a long way to go, bud. Don't you ever give up, though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reminds me of

:sleep:

Navigation ripped off from

plus

whole template

etc :junglejane::junglejane:

Thats because i released my code a time ago...

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just wanna point out (if it hasn't already) that WorldCMS - WorldWideNews in your portfolio goes to a hacked page.

The site design looks nice, although I've seen much better. We all have a certain knowledge of design and development, we just keep slowly climbing.

Reaction score
Just wanna point out (if it hasn't already) that WorldCMS - WorldWideNews in your portfolio goes to a hacked page.

The site design looks nice, although I've seen much better. We all have a certain knowledge of design and development, we just keep slowly climbing.

Yeah its been posted already

0/10.... :/

(Because you ripped it and claimed it as your own)

He never ripped it, its a template to use to make your own website, he just wanted an opinion on it, he never said it was his.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you should be proud that Android used your code :) goodjob coding it .. but you should add more graphics into it

Back