Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Facebook 2004 Layout

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So as you all might know Facebook used to be called TheFacebook and it was associated with Wirehog and what not and they used to have a very basic template back in the days so this is the template they used.

bugme - [REL] Facebook 2004 Layout - RaGEZONE Forums

Now i didn't re-code this some guy named met0do claimed he took this image above and tried to code it which i don't personally believe but whatever..

I won't add him in the credits because i don't think he did and therefore don't want to give false credits.

So I'm coming here just to release it for those who find this template fun and want to do funny stuff with it and just here you go:

And if the site ever goes down or the files get deleted please mention me so i can re-upload it as the files will stay on my computer.

Don't forget to +Rep me and like the post if you think that this is nice and you are thankfull for what I've contributed for the community.

I do not know who have re-coded this but thank you so much

Credits: Mark zuckerberg - Facebook founder & Maker of the templates.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@TimeBomb

Yep - Nostalgia.

I do remember this layout from the back of my head as this was the first layout Facebook was using back in the days (Nostalgia) and i think personally that it's a very basic template but yet it's very nice in my opinion.

I will probably try to sort the CSS out in the next Facebook Layout release which will be the 2006 Layout and might make a seperate folder for the css so it doesn't look that horrible.

Thank you for your good comment.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't join Facebook until 2009, and then joined on a new account in 2011. So for me seeing this peice of Facebook history is really cool to see. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I didn't join Facebook until 2009, and then joined on a new account in 2011. So for me seeing this peice of Facebook history is really cool to see. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Not a problem at all I'll be sharing the 2006 template from Facebook pretty soon too so that's coming up as well.

I've been having the Facebook addiction for a very long time so i think I've pretty much seen anything of Facebook and the times where pretty nice as well as the old styles they used.

Too bad they won't role back to the old times or make people able to choose what they would want especially for people who've been on Facebook since 2004 (Like me)

Also be sure to +rep and Like if you like what i share ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not a problem at all I'll be sharing the 2006 template from Facebook pretty soon too so that's coming up as well.

I've been having the Facebook addiction for a very long time so i think I've pretty much seen anything of Facebook and the times where pretty nice as well as the old styles they used.

Too bad they won't role back to the old times or make people able to choose what they would want especially for people who've been on Facebook since 2004 (Like me)

Also be sure to +rep and Like if you like what i share ^^

I know how you feel, I would love to ditch the Timeline :(

Just added +rep to you.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks man i really appreciate it.

Yeah you see that people move on time to time and we'll have to get used to it but the old roots will always stay stuck in your head.

I've recently seen that the bootstrap is a all in right now people use bootrstrap a lot ( Twitter and others ) and Facebook is probably gonna get in to that as well.

I'm going to plus rep you tommorow because I'm in bed at this moment but i will probably release the 2006 tommorow as well so that's gonna be all fine.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Your welcome my friend I'm glad that you all are very happy with this release.

I won't be able to upload the Facebook 2006 Template today because I'm going to my cousin and my computer is clearly already packed up so i'll release it tonight.

Gonna be neat.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heeeey, you're wrong, I coded myself this old template, Im improving my poop css skills on it... and I also coded the 2006 FB Layout too..

You can check the both original FB Html's releases in

Im not here to say to you to put my credits, I dont care about my credits, but just to you know that i coded it myself.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well where is the valid prove that you've made this then.

Don't claim things that is not even yours.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I'm brazilian, you can just check out the CSS classes names, all of them are in Portuguese like:
.topoEsquerdo, .aviso, .posTopo, .pagina, .campoBusca, .menuItem and you can't forget the code comments.
<!-- Esquerda --> <!-- Topo -->

And I challenge you to find other HTML source code of the FB of 2006. You will not find because, simply doesnt exist, until I re-create it.

And please, for a guy who cloned the first version of Formspring.me and the FIRST OPEN-SOURCE clone project of it, this small piece of code is nothing compared... If you don't belive that I re-created these old FB layouts I can just respect your opinion. And you don't need to put my credits, I know what I did and I learned with this, thats important for me.

Bye :top:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's so ironic and funny how you just keep holding on by saying that you've made this it's working on my nerves and i would ask you kindly to just leave the topic..

I know you are brazillian but that amdoesn't automatically makes you the director in fact would like to prove that anyone is a able to recreate this and that it isn't hard.

Will not add you as there is no valid prove still i would like to see who is the real owner not some fanboy of Roy Meth0d now would you stop messing up my post with talking bullcrap.

Anyway Facebook used to be TheFacebook even i remember those times.

Reaction score
One does not use inline css in pages anymore. That's the 80's era .... and Google's Blogger stupidity. You may have made it or code it , but I'll be honest. There is absolutely no use of this , also I remember facebook being a bit biger than this one.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know man I've included the css in /style/ on the 06 template

Sigh search facebook 2006 or 2004 youll find this.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't need to put my credits... I know what I did and what I learn and this is enough for me :)
And i don't like the fact that you entitle yourself as the developer of the HTML, but if you're feeling so well in trying to take credit for it, delete my name in another FB template also and put your's.

But no problem, you may not belive it, I respect it.
My goal with this it was only to improve more my CSS skills.
And about being a Meth0d fanboy, I have no shame about it. Personally Im really a big fan, he is the best coder I know, its an inspiration for me.

And just to you know, I also re-created from scratch the 2007 Facebook template, but I will not release it because Im developing my social-network with it. Here are some photos, Upaon also will be avaliable for your language soon.

Index exactly the same

Privacy stuff

Oh, the apps, I love this part bro

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Are you literally stupid or are you preteding to be stupid.

Where did you see me take credits for something i didn't even make yet not bothered to make i just found this on the internet and that's all so don't come crying here about taking credits and what not.

We don't need annoying fanboys here who pretend to be making stuff And if you did make it then why not try to rip off the old template of hyves.nl.

Also i did not remove your name anywhere this isna English template and yet you are stupid enough to entitle yourself a developer, shame on you.

Anywhore we should make some system IF you did make this which i can believe but at this moment not and yes i know HTML PHP CSS but i never took credits.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know Hyves but I can make it. I just need a picture, select one and give me.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Younwill actually just have to search it up it's Hyves 2005 as easy as it is and if your good to read then just rip it and prove me that you are the maker and stop making retarded comments on my post.

Adding your name as soon as prove occurs.

And if you are then we should make a system on that Facebook template tbh.

Back