Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Directory Monitor

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello peeps! :)

Ever wanted to download a game or big files at night, and then going to bed knowing that your PC will turn off once the downloads are done? Now it's possible! :)

I've coded a little program that will monitor a folder where your download(s) will be, and once it's done, your pc will shutdown!

Note: Be sure to start your downloads before monitoring!

Download link: [Redacted]

Please report any bugs!, and if you have any suggestions, contact me (e-mail in the readme.txt file) or post them below!

Future updates:
-Custom interval.
-Minimize to tray.

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's packed :) It probably says "Confuser" or something like that, that's what I packed it with.

Reaction score
It's packed :) It probably says "Confuser" or something like that, that's what I packed it with.

Thank you for sharing your release with all of us here at RaGEZONE, but here's my problem: You're releasing an application of your own creation that is being perceived as suspicious or malicious by numerous virus scanners. Some/all of these readings may be because you packed it. I can understand that you want to protect your source code (though for a quote "little program", it's arguably a questionable act), but in a scenario like this, I need to protect the users of this forum from something potentially malicious. I don't see any way for you to prove that your application isn't malicious without releasing the source code, or perhaps, at the very least, releasing it unpacked. Comprende? ;)

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing your release with all of us here at RaGEZONE, but here's my problem: You're releasing an application of your own creation that is being perceived as suspicious or malicious by numerous virus scanners. Some/all of these readings may be because you packed it. I can understand that you want to protect your source code (though for a quote "little program", it's arguably a questionable act), but in a scenario like this, I need to protect the users of this forum from something potentially malicious. I don't see any way for you to prove that your application isn't malicious without releasing the source code, or perhaps, at the very least, releasing it unpacked. Comprende? ;)

You could submit it to . But I get your point of course.

Back