Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Proxychecker | Check your proxylists

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Proxychecker is a simple, easy to use and very fast tool designed to help you checking a list of proxy addressess whether they are working or not.

Features:

• Proxyserverlist check
  • Manual inserted proxyserver check
  • Drag & Drop proxylist import
  • Ability to crawl proxyservers from any site
  • Auto-removing duplicate proxyservers
  • Export of anonymous/non-anonymous proxyservers
  • Country check
  • Log of non-working proxies with proper error message
  • Anonymity check with header detection
  • Multithreading support
  • Adjustable timeout
  • Support for proxyservers which require authentication
  • Supported proxyserver types: Socks5Proxy and HttpProxy
  • Latency check
  • Auto-updating

Usage:
The usage is very simple:

1. You can either import your proxylist from a file by clicking Open proxylist;
    or by simply copy and pasting the proxyservers into the proxy edit box right below the Open proxylist button;
    or by crawling them directly from any website containing proxyservers (you can find them on google; see Screenshot 1);
    or by simply drag and drop your proxylist into the proxychecker window.
  2. Press the Check button. The tool will start right away with checking your proxyservers (see Screenshot 2).
  3. (optional) For a more advantage usage you can adjust the Thread count and Timeout.
    The Thread count tells you how many proxies are checkes simultaneously. Default is 50: 50 proxies are checked at the same time.
    The Timeout holds the time when your proxyservers will timeout and marked as not-working.
  4. Right after the check is done you can export the working proxyservers to a file.

That’s all.

IMPORTANT:
Each line of the proxylist needs to be in the following format:

IP:port type username password

• IP: The IP address of the proxyserver
  • port: The port on which the proxyserver is listening
  • type: The proxy type. Allowed types are Socks5Proxy and HttpProxy
  • Default ist HttpProxy
  • username: If the proxyserver requires an authentication you can set the username
  • password: If the proxyserver requires an authentication you can set the password

Only IP and port are required. type, username and password are optional.
But if you need to set username and passwort you need to set type as well.

Examples:

77.106.57.5:3128
109.194.65.175:3128 HttpProxy myuser mypassword123
192.116.150.192:8080 HttpProxy
212.56.205.250:80
66.35.68.145:7808 Socks5Proxy
41.222.196.52:8080 Socks5Proxy anotheruser password456

Screenshots:

Download:

libs.rar needs to be extracted where proxychecker.exe is located.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No idea what this is but well done.

You are welcome.

I want again refer to the feature to crawl any proxywebsite for proxyservers. It is very easy to use. Simply insert one link per line and click on "Crawl".

Example:
http://proxy.speedtest.at/proxybyPerformance.php?offset=0
http://proxy.speedtest.at/proxybyPerformance.php?offset=25
http://proxy.speedtest.at/proxybyPerformance.php?offset=50
http://proxy.speedtest.at/proxybyPerformance.php?offset=75

Reaction score
Hi. No offense intended - but given how new of a member you are, would you mind posting the source code for this application? I hope you understand. I've seen people release malicious applications on this section before, and I'd really like to protect our great community here at RaGEZONE. :) Cheers!

Reaction score
Hi. No offense intended - but given how new of a member you are, would you mind posting the source code for this application? I hope you understand. I've seen people release malicious applications on this section before, and I'd really like to protect our great community here at RaGEZONE. :) Cheers!

Sounds like a .NET program, though. If that's the case, you can use Reflector or dotPeek.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello and thanks for your replies.
I did not intend to release the source code of this application and it is not written in .NET.
But as this tool can be very useful for the right person I tought that I should release it also on ragezone.com.
And as I have noticed I had no valid account on this site, so I had to make a new one.
Kindly, please look for my nickname on other popular boards and then you will see that the same topic has also been released there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Application has been updated with the latest commits.

Back