Sabe - Supercharged Web Development

SubscriberRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    1,930Posts

Sabe - Supercharged Web Development

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

I created Sabe.io with one mission in mind: to help spread high-quality web development tutorials and resources, for free. I launched Sabe just a few days ago will full classes on HTML, CSS, and JavaScript.

I started programming because of RageZone, so I think it's pretty cool to be able to share with you all my latest project, essentially helping other people learn web development.

I'd love any feedback whatsoever on this, and thanks for reading!

Sabe website: https://sabe.io
    Sabe.io - Learn HTML, CSS, JavaScript and more!

MapleStory Development Discord

MSPS Owners: I don't understand why nobody has released a replacement for MapleBit already.
    Also MSPS Owners: Let me remove the credits to MapleBit and pretend I created this.

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,060Posts

Re: Sabe - Supercharged Web Development

Looks pretty good. I like your progress tracker along the top, not sure many would notice that for what it is, but it's nice. Might be a good idea to have a more indicative tracker for the traditionalists. I particularly like your top sections of classes, being a large colour-coded welcome.

I'm actually a website development teacher for a College here in Australia. Sending you a PM, if you're keen for content writers.
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)
    I am also vasheni at deviantArt.com.

Translating: Van Tien

Will help translate projects, BUT I need working files and set-up instructions to examine mechanics to help translate functionality. As an example, sometimes names of skills in Chinese translate to things like Wind of Upward Cat. Which is obviously not correct. If I can run the game I can give it proper context.

Advertisement