Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Showcase] Universal Internet of Things Development Page

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello, i want to show a website that my team is working on, it's about the Universal Internet of Things, (nonprofit & open source project) main page...

I work as devops in the organization...

And we're developing a new page...

Here's the concept (and actual development):
Here's the actual web site: (outdated and not updated has a lot time..)

The repository of the new web page is in:
(Website is replicated to MS Azure)

Please give suggestions, critics, ideas or just your opinion ;)

If want to go PM, feel free to contact at claudio.santoro@{uiot.org, ieee.org, redes.unb.br}

Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so basicly you guys do nothing but install apps to things, becuase so far on all your webpages thats the only thing you have explained, NOTHING, what do you guys do? and what your plan? what can people expect?, there some basic questions.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
so basicly you guys do nothing but install apps to things, becuase so far on all your webpages thats the only thing you have explained, NOTHING, what do you guys do? and what your plan? what can people expect?, there some basic questions.

As i said, this page is a concept. And the old one it's so much outdated.
We didn't spend a good time writing the text of the old page, nor on the new page.

We have a team that are "thinking" on the future texts, something more explained.

Your point it's equal from the maritnmine point.

And answering your question.. "so basicly you guys do nothing but install apps to things," NOPE..
We're creating an IoT middleware and ecosystem..

The middleware consist in be ready for any microcontroller that supports C. (This is for the Device Module)...
The device can be a simple sensor or something more robust that has wireless or zigbee...

Microcontrollers with low hardware can use a gateway (formerly router or slave controller) that acts as an gateway for their data.

Also we have the service layer that is an REST service module. It's the core of the ecosystem. This module acts as storage for the data received from the devices and also a webservice that can be consumed by applications.

This module works with specific interactions and based upon a API (described in docs.uiot.org) (under construction)..

You can code any application in any language, since a button in HTML to turn light on, or something in Java, C#, since those languages supports WebRequests.

Also we're developing a Business Intelligence solution (BI) for creating Analytics and statistics about the data.

We're also creating a security solution of how the ecosystem will be secure...

Also creating a solution for Machine Learning and Big Data for our ecosystem.

I hope i answered 20% of your questions or more, xD

Yes your points are so much valid, and i agree with they.

Back