Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Showcase] My Web Portal

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just finished this, so I thought I'd see what you guys think of it :icon6:

FragFrog - [Showcase] My Web Portal - RaGEZONE Forums

The rollover effect is done in javascript, the styling is all done in CSS and looks the same in IE6 and FF2 at least, the links are also javascript actions rather then normal hyperlinks. Its not the prettiest thing out there, but its hell'a fast and very useable I think :smile:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
verry nice

omg nicely done can you please sare the source with us

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nice ;) still own me at this stuff looks like i need to try and get something better done ^^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What happened to "Welcome to Fragfrog.nl" animation? That was class :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Argh, spend days getting the website to be nifty, clear and useable and people want the old movie back that I made in 5 minutes.. :icon6:

I'll have something better to show in a few days though, just you guys wait.. :tongue:

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty nice. :O
Lol @ the comments by the way.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Argh, spend days getting the website to be nifty, clear and useable and people want the old movie back that I made in 5 minutes.. :icon6:

I'll have something better to show in a few days though, just you guys wait.. :tongue:

=P you should see it but wait for it to be done (Fragfrogs new site)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
"I'll have something better to show in a few days though, just you guys wait"- FragFrog.

that lol, his new project owns =]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You saying "Welcome to Fragfrog.nl" standing on your head drinking a glass of water while doing to macarena?
FragFrog - [Showcase] My Web Portal - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No... A little preview: :smile:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm afraid of ban, very nice :lol:

Lol J/k, it's pretty simple, kinda poor. But nice. Guess i can't do better, 8/10.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know, I'm not good at making nifty designs.. :sad: Haven't seen a better comment add function anywhere else yet though :icon6:

(In case its not obvious: click on the comments field, it will instantly change into an input field, enter some text, click outside it again and its saved - without having to reload the page even once!)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I guessed that! :D

Back