Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Simplified DLL Injector! Psycho Injector (Use for Trainers!)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!
I've started programming again, and thought I'd make an Injector as my first software. And as I know that there are alot of people who arent used to using Injectors, I thought I'd add a little twist to it!

I made the Injector simplified, basically by adding steps that describes what you have to do next, and also boxes next to each step which will describe the step even more so that you skip getting confused!

Here are a couple pictures of my software:

Note: This Injector is made in order to let people use trainers for SINGLEPLAYER games! I have not specifically made this Injector to be used in Multiplayer games, and therefore I have not added any special undetectable security system that will avoid getting you banned for using it in bad cases!
That's why, I am not responsible for any trouble you'd get for using this Injector on a Multiplayer game! My Injector is pretty simple, I know, but it's made in order to give people a more brief look onto Injectors, and understand how they work! I am not taking away your rights of using this Injector on any specific games, either Multiplayer or Singleplayer, but I'm just telling you that using this on a Multiplayer game might get you banned from the account you're using, and I am not responsible for anything!

If you have any problems with the Injector, please tell me! If you find any bugs, errors or typing-fails, let me know as well! Either comment here, or just drop me a PM! :)

Also, here is VirusTotal scan:

PS: 5/52 of them found Injector, and that's normal as it's a hack you use in games. That's why it's called for an Injector.
Please let me know if you got any feedback! :)
If you use it and like it, don't forget to give me a like too? :)

(This trainer is made in order to give people a more brief look onto Injectors, and also improve my skills as a programmer! This ain't a open-source software, and if you want to keep developing this Injector, please ask for permission from me and I can send you source code!)

Back