Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Slick Website Template

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there,

Obviously this is my first post/release in this section so im kind of unaware of the standards around here as to what people like/expect. This template was created a month or 2 ago now, hope you like it.:wink:

Screens ::

Oblique - Slick Website Template - RaGEZONE Forums

Download ::

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats one of the most plain yet insanely effective layout i have seen in a while now. Good work :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This looks Ducking sick bro, Good release
10/10

Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks very nice, this layout can be used in a lot of categories.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Actually you are not Queef because Queef was banned and I'm sure that if he / she registers again that he isn't going to be let in anymore so you did not make this in this case.

Please be sure to give the credits to those who it belongs to and you are clearly not the developer of this layout / template and so i don't think you deserve the credits of this and if you are then you might know what the reason is why you've been banned so stop pretending.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually you are not Queef because Queef was banned and I'm sure that if he / she registers again that he isn't going to be let in anymore so you did not make this in this case.

Please be sure to give the credits to those who it belongs to and you are clearly not the developer of this layout / template and so i don't think you deserve the credits of this and if you are then you might know what the reason is why you've been banned so stop pretending.

I'm pretty sure i did make this, last time i checked anyways. Surprisingly enough mate there is more than 1 person on this planet that goes by that name and i am one of them. Just because that isn't my username on this forum doesn't mean i don't go by that name. Theres another forum in the footer of the template, i go by that name on there and have also released this template on there, hit me up with a PM to confirm that if you wish. Get your facts straight first before you degrade my work.

On a side note, i'd appreciate it if my credits weren't removed from the footer and replaced with your own. I've seen an image of someone doing so. Credit where credit is due please.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't see how you can possibly bee queef because he was clearly banned and if he comes back then he would probably get banned more just like pejump tried to get back by re-registering and got banned over and over so i don't really believe this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't see how you can possibly bee queef because he was clearly banned and if he comes back then he would probably get banned more just like pejump tried to get back by re-registering and got banned over and over so i don't really believe this.

Did you read what i said at all? I said just because i don't go by the name Queef on here doesn't mean i don't go by that name elsewhere. Surprisingly enough RaGeZone wasn't the first forum i released this on. I never went by the name on here because at the time i registered it was taken. As i said before, if you go to the other forum in the footer and sent Queef a PM i will be able to confirm its me because that forum was the first place of release.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks elegant in the terms of Minimal and flexible in terms of design, best fits to a portfolio site. Nice share! Keep on the good work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very Nice for a first try you can use it as a Blog site maybe Very nice try though!:):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Meh, i did this a very long time ago, my skills have improved dramatically since then. I might release some of my more recent work soon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please Do put it up a new one i would like too see

Back