Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Slick Website Template

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
clean and nice , GJ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool you wasted all of that time to just make a layout that twitter bootstrap can make in 2 mins... or is this just twitter bootstrap, Dunno but simple and easy as any person can do it with bootstrap.. not impressed, not a fan of queefs as well.

Reaction score
Cool you wasted all of that time to just make a layout that twitter bootstrap can make in 2 mins... or is this just twitter bootstrap, Dunno but simple and easy as any person can do it with bootstrap.. not impressed, not a fan of queefs as well.

I disagree. With a few style tweaks, this is actually pretty good. There is a lot of demand for simple, flexible, and effective designs like this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I disagree. With a few style tweaks, this is actually pretty good. There is a lot of demand for simple, flexible, and effective designs like this.

I Suggest you go read before you comment, It's nothing new... Plus bootstrap has more dynamic and static features you can only get with JSON and such...
Trust me have a look then you will see what i'm saying :) It's just a bootstrap default theme..
Also no disrespect Ron <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I Suggest you go read before you comment, It's nothing new... Plus bootstrap has more dynamic and static features you can only get with JSON and such...
Trust me have a look then you will see what i'm saying :) It's just a bootstrap default theme..
Also no disrespect Ron <3

Usually I try not to be a penis and jump on someone, but you're telling him to read before commenting and you're saying that "bootstrap has more dynamic and static features you can only get with JSON"... It is just killing me here that you're talking poop, yet apparently have no idea what YOU are talking about.

JSON = JavaScript Object Notation. It is just a format that is used to notate an object, similar to XML. JSON does not do anything at all. It will not make anything dynamic, it is just data.

I know what you were getting at, with Bootstraps included Javascript functionality, but I couldn't help myself from commenting. Bootstrap itself does not make use of any JSON as it does not pass object over the wire it is a framework for front-end design whereas JSON would be used in passing data from a back-end to the front-end UI.

However, this is not at all a default Bootstrap theme. To get this style, it would require a fair amount of CSS edits on top of what Bootstrap provides. I do agree that if this were to be built on top of Bootstrap than it would be even more flexible and that Bootstrap as a core would make an even nicer release. As it is though, it is a nice clean design that would be helpful to a user who would like to make a website in this style, or go ahead themselves and use the provided CSS to modify their own style.

Back