Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Smoking Snakes - A indie WW2 Multiplayer FPS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, how are you guys? Just wanted to show my indie game WIP, would be very cool if i can get some feedback:
In Smoking Snakes you are part of the Brazilian Expeditionary Force (B.E.F) fighting Axis in Italian territory during World War II.

denisfrs - Smoking Snakes - A indie WW2 Multiplayer FPS - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
It's looking rather decently with the UI and menu's ect.. Are those custom models or pre made? The dev log is quite smooth towards the left side it's not a bad placement. The main box on the front screen with login I was wondering maybe it could look nice as a round boarder or curved edges no idea?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's looking rather decently with the UI and menu's ect.. Are those custom models or pre made? The dev log is quite smooth towards the left side it's not a bad placement. The main box on the front screen with login I was wondering maybe it could look nice as a round boarder or curved edges no idea?

Thank you! Further improvements in the UI will be released before it goes to Early Access :)

Keep going forward. Can't wait to see what this turns into. Make demos as soon as possible, even if the game is buggy and incomplete.

Thanks!!! Here's a little gameplay trailer, still buggy as you said, but it is getting better! Also here is the

Back