Smoking Snakes - A indie WW2 Multiplayer FPS

MemberRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    15Posts

Smoking Snakes - A indie WW2 Multiplayer FPS

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hi, how are you guys? Just wanted to show my indie game WIP, would be very cool if i can get some feedback:
    In Smoking Snakes you are part of the Brazilian Expeditionary Force (B.E.F) fighting Axis in Italian territory during World War II.

Last edited by denisfrs; 30-03-17 at 03:56 PM.

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    456Posts

Re: Smoking Snakes - A indie WW2 Multiplayer FPS

It's looking rather decently with the UI and menu's ect.. Are those custom models or pre made? The dev log is quite smooth towards the left side it's not a bad placement. The main box on the front screen with login I was wondering maybe it could look nice as a round boarder or curved edges no idea?

DeveloperRank
    Jun 2007 Join Date
    Next DoorLocation
    2,145Posts

Keep going forward. Can't wait to see what this turns into. Make demos as soon as possible, even if the game is buggy and incomplete.

MemberRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    15Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    It's looking rather decently with the UI and menu's ect.. Are those custom models or pre made? The dev log is quite smooth towards the left side it's not a bad placement. The main box on the front screen with login I was wondering maybe it could look nice as a round boarder or curved edges no idea?
    Thank you! Further improvements in the UI will be released before it goes to Early Access :)

Quote Originally Posted by s-p-n View Post
    Keep going forward. Can't wait to see what this turns into. Make demos as soon as possible, even if the game is buggy and incomplete.
    Thanks!!! Here's a little gameplay trailer, still buggy as you said, but it is getting better! Also here is the Steam concept Page

Advertisement