Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

StarDanks CMS [Starbound CMS & TOOLS]

Bierlust
Reaction score
I've been away from Ragezone for years now, I've also been programming exclusively to meet requirements in college, mostly small java/c++ snippets with no real significance. Anyway, the point is I recently started looking into PHP again after the release of Starbound (due to the lack of moderation/administration tools) and, well, it's far from perfect, personally I consider it to be a pretty average job. My PHP is really really rusty, I'm actually amazed I've come this far.

By all means excuse the design, for it's not mine. I wasn't planning on turning this into a CMS, originally it was just a going to be a small localhost tool to generate files that would make the creation of Starbound Mods easier, but I got carried away, like always. I still have yet to find time to work into a better looking website design.

I have no intentions of attaching pictures directly to the thread, mostly because all the pictures are big, so I'll just go ahead and link you to a small , there aren't a lot of pictures but it's something.

K9QHJ2W - StarDanks CMS [Starbound CMS & TOOLS] - RaGEZONE Forums
Current Features:

• News System
  • Custom HTML Pages (Database Stored)
  • Server Status
  • Online Player Count, List, Server Chatlog and Visited Systems
  • Account Registration (Website & Whitelist Accounts AccessControl)
  • Invite Only Registration System
  • Secure Password and Login
  • User Panel (Change Password) (Website & Whitelist Account AccessControl)
  • Staff Exclusive News System
  • File Creation (*.modinfo, *.recipe, player.config, *.questtemplate)
  • Menu Manager
  • News (Homepage & Staff) Manager
  • Server's Exceptions List
  • Server's Currently Active Planets
  • Spawn World Manager (Backup & Restore)
  • Plugin System and Page Creation
  • Account List
  • Whitelist Tools (Ban Manger)
  • Bad Register Logs
  • Server Manager (Linux & Windows)

Requirements:

• Apache 2.2 +
    - MySQLi extension
  • PHP 5 +
  • MySQL 5 +

I'm currently running a on my localhost, which is rarely ever on because I'm always on the move, and well, you don't get to portforward every single router you come in touch with, sadly.
There are another few severs running my files, for instance , but that one is still running on v1.4, mostly because I had some tailored scripts added to their website and haven't updated them to the current version.

The original development thread is being held , have no interest in sending people to another forum community, but that's were it all started.

I don't know if any of the members that frequent this side of the forums are interested in the game it self, but if you have time to spend, maybe you'd like to look in the code and let me know where I've made a huge mess.

Current version is [ ], feel free to download and mess around with it.
Sadly the game is still in early beta stage and all of the information is stored in flat json files, which is why most of the functions end up calling back to .log, .config, and world files.
I also just finished writing a small plugin that allows the administrator to create and delete .zip files of the server's Mod Folder so that the users can download and apply to their game, instead of spending time downloading it from different sources. I won't post it here, mostly because I need to update one of the config files for it to be compatible (new important configuration variable used, blahblah, cba re-uploading the whole thing because of a few changes on config.php)

Thanks for reading, wrote it from scratch, I realized too late that I should've had used a framework hehe.
- Danks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Bierlust
Reaction score
Damn it why I didn't I use this.

Thanks, I'll add it on the next update :)

Back