Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TagMeIn - A revolutionary picture site

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
I like how people call their toenail snot revolutionary while not able to showcase it 3 days in row (its offline).
Does not it sound silly to call something revolutionary and posting it like it will change the world ... coding on the front end without even thinking of a real concept and layer classification ... good luck.

I'm working on web projects too, but I would laugh about myself to showcase something that cannot been seen, since I'm starting off with building a database, registering objects, writing tons of methods and systems, even working on performance to drop it by 80% loading time with js-/css-compressing into the database and storing in browser cache while only having a dynamic drop down navigation and a simple blogging system + navigation timeline for the eyes ... all based on user controls + a huge external lib with many methods that are useful in any solution I do. and then i read this ...

people think too much with their eyes, a layout can be swapped very fast when you have written a layout engine. ;)

who cares html and front end js at first. you rather think of how to store the images the best, how to store tags relating to the images.
either you need a concept, an unique idea, what can you provide?

Anyway, this all looks like a child is doing its first page, so stop calling it revolutionary, it insults serious websites. ^^

EDIT: As I clearly see you are graham, you do not? In this case, you are a designer, no wonder why you start of the front end to showcase ... So I understand you post here (but the "revolutionary"), you need a PHP coder for the logic behind it I suppose. In this case good luck.

Last edited:
Back