Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TangoBB

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
LePox - TangoBB - RaGEZONE Forums
Welcome to the project for a new simple bulletin board! This forum software will be very generic as our aim for this project is a bulletin board that is customizable for amateur developers.

Recommended System Specifications
  • *PHP 5.3 and above.
  • *MySQLi (MySQL Improved)
  • Standard MySQL not supported.
Documentation:
GitHub:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like it, its clean and simple. I like setting up forums and what not but I can't get users or a massive userbase so it doesn't matter, but I'll bookmark your website and see how it goes :)!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would seem that your specs are not up to date. The signup uses password_hash() which is PHP 5.5, not 5.4

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It would seem that your specs are not up to date. The signup uses password_hash() which is PHP 5.5, not 5.4
I've included the password_compat library which retrofits the password_hash() feature in TangoBB for compatibility of 5.4, but for some reason it doesn't seem to work for you. Nevertheless, it has been fixed and I've lowered the specifications. It is now compatible with PHP 5.3 and newer.

For more information of what has been added/changed, please refer to the forum thread here:

Last edited:
Back