Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Text Flooder v1.0.0 [rel]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dutch version:

Hello everyone,

Today i release my newest project named: Text Flooder
it's very easy to use! You must typ your text in a textbox, en then you click on start. You can choose te speed in milliseconds.

Screen:
Lacoste20 - Text Flooder v1.0.0 [rel] - RaGEZONE Forums

The screen i you show you, is in the Dutch version, because i'm from the Netherlands. I updated this program, and i have add 2 different languages: Dutch and English.

Download link:

Virus scan link:

Sorry for my bad English, i'm just 13 y/o. Hope you understand it!

Credits 100% to me
Bye bye

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is pretty much a basic Visual Basic 2010 basic and it's pretty easy to make this though by just searching for a tutorial.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is pretty much a basic Visual Basic 2010 basic and it's pretty easy to make this though by just searching for a tutorial.

It's basic, but this is still the release forum.

Also it's written in C# (not VB) and actually uses a timer rather than just call Thread.Sleep like many newbie tutorials. So it's not a bad start.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well it's still very impressive i'll have to agree on that but it's easy made when the tutorials are all over the forum as well over Youtube he might just want to be clear what makes this better than any other released spam / flood program though,

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It's basic, but this is still the release forum.

Also it's written in C# (not VB) and actually uses a timer rather than just call Thread.Sleep like many newbie tutorials. So it's not a bad start.

Pretty sure this is written in VB. Unless it's possible to reference Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices from C#; I've never tried. If you ask me, calling Thread.Sleep and calling SendKeys.Send indiscriminately are both pretty painful to see as a .NET dev, but like you said, not a bad start for an introduction to CS. I've seen a lot worse come out of high school freshman/sophomore CS classes. Multilingual support is also a nice addition. Next I'd suggest doing something like checking the active window or binding start/stop to a hotkey.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure this is written in VB. Unless it's possible to reference Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices from C#; I've never tried. If you ask me, calling Thread.Sleep and calling SendKeys.Send indiscriminately are both pretty painful to see as a .NET dev, but like you said, not a bad start for an introduction to CS. I've seen a lot worse come out of high school freshman/sophomore CS classes. Multilingual support is also a nice addition. Next I'd suggest doing something like checking the active window or binding start/stop to a hotkey.

Yeah, that's odd. It does have the VB reference but yet decompiles as C# code.

Back