Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unity3D - Tower Defense

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tower Defense 1.0 RZBR

Hi guys as did projects from various genres decided to make a tower defense this time to show that you can use Unity to such kind of game.
Well, have menus which shows the 'resource' that the player has, the amount of lives, the monsters hp bar, animation in 'arms' and monsters ... did a scenario somewhat precarious and camera movement did not give much attention, but the peacefully to view the game, the enemies follow a waypoint and give respawn with the choice of programmer and even choose the amount of life, speed, among other things ...

Video demonstration: (the quality is not very good but I'm providing a better software) ...

See my channel (youtube)...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did not update any more because this project I'm working on something more complex, just wanted to show that it is possible to do something like that. I can provide a future source.

Back