Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Uridium Wars:TRI - showcase.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there! Today i will show you, r@gezoner, little project. That is re-creation of browser MMO game - Uridium Wars/Dark Orbit. Everything coded from null by me (server) and my team-mate (client). We are using WebGL for client and C# for server.
Networking provided by SuperWebSockets, UI - KendoUI Framework. Render - basically - Three.JS + our own customizations. Game is Isometric 2.5D view.

Render.

Inventory
6lBcNca - Uridium Wars:TRI - showcase. - RaGEZONE Forums

Little Pew pew!

euvyXZ4 - Uridium Wars:TRI - showcase. - RaGEZONE Forums

"Login screen"

G6wjDiP - Uridium Wars:TRI - showcase. - RaGEZONE Forums

About game
Mainly, that game very close to Uridium Wars (Dark Orbit 2008 year), but not fully re-implement that. Many new complex systems will be here. For example, ship equipment (original DO lacks of ship cargohold for example), was maded in "EvE online" style. New ships, new items and systems.
Right now, game is under heavy development status, and i guess, we can finish them in this year.:):

PS. if someone can make a 3D ship models and interested in this game (also, have a free time for it), we will be veryy happy to see that guy in development! From DarkOrbit here - only a small size of content (ships, stations, few UI icons and some objects. Space scene, planets and etc - own maded), and with some help from good 3D artist, that game can be fully official, not just "Private Server".:wink:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, is there any link to this server? Can I be a developer? I can code for the most part, I'd love to be a help to code this DarkOrbit Uridium Wars server.

Best Regards and Best Of Luck,
xEviLDeaDx

Hello there! Today i will show you, r@gezoner, little project. That is re-creation of browser MMO game - Uridium Wars/Dark Orbit. Everything coded from null by me (server) and my team-mate (client). We are using WebGL for client and C# for server.
Networking provided by SuperWebSockets, UI - KendoUI Framework. Render - basically - Three.JS + our own customizations. Game is Isometric 2.5D view.

Render.

Inventory
6lBcNca - Uridium Wars:TRI - showcase. - RaGEZONE Forums

Little Pew pew!

euvyXZ4 - Uridium Wars:TRI - showcase. - RaGEZONE Forums

"Login screen"

G6wjDiP - Uridium Wars:TRI - showcase. - RaGEZONE Forums

About game
Mainly, that game very close to Uridium Wars (Dark Orbit 2008 year), but not fully re-implement that. Many new complex systems will be here. For example, ship equipment (original DO lacks of ship cargohold for example), was maded in "EvE online" style. New ships, new items and systems.
Right now, game is under heavy development status, and i guess, we can finish them in this year.:):

PS. if someone can make a 3D ship models and interested in this game (also, have a free time for it), we will be veryy happy to see that guy in development! From DarkOrbit here - only a small size of content (ships, stations, few UI icons and some objects. Space scene, planets and etc - own maded), and with some help from good 3D artist, that game can be fully official, not just "Private Server".:wink:

Hello, is there any link to this server? Can I be a developer? I can code for the most part, I'd love to be a help to code this DarkOrbit Uridium Wars server.

Best Regards and Best Of Luck,
xEviLDeaDx

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back