Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Web Game [ERA ONLINE]

Reaction score
Hello !

This is the game project I have been working on for the past few days and I've managed to accomplish quite some stuff. The game is called "Era Online" and it's a Text Graphic Based MMORPG. The codes used in this game are "PHP,HTML,CSS,JAVASCRIPT,JQUERY.".

I'm looking for a team to help further develop the game.

Current Team:
Wizcoder -- Coder / Website Designer
NeroX -- Website Designer

What we are looking for
Designers [Website][Sprites][Characters]
Coders [Javascript][Jquery]

--
If you have knowledge in the following above, your welcome to ask to join the team.

About the game:
You can choose 3 classes from "Mage,"Archer","Warrior". Much more classes and tons of new features are in the programming making so don't complain about what is available.

Here is a picture of the features you will be able to use:
WizCoder - New Web Game [ERA ONLINE] - RaGEZONE Forums

A picture of the live preview:
WizCoder - New Web Game [ERA ONLINE] - RaGEZONE Forums

Try the game out yourself now!

BETA ACCOUNTS:
Username: erauser1 | Password: 123 [Character Created]
Username: erauser2 | Password: 123 [Character Created]
Username: erauser3 | Password: 123 [Character Created]
Username: erauser4 | Password: 123 [Character Created]
Username: erauser5 | Password: 123
Username: erauser6 | Password: 123
Username: erauser7 | Password: 123
Username: erauser8 | Password: 123
Username: erauser9 | Password: 123
Username: erauser10 | Password: 123

Try to use an account that hasn't chose their class yet so you can check out the page.

NOTES:
A lot of work still has to be done especially the design after you login, meaning the home page. You will see the current design change after a while as were still working on the design.

The battle system is still at default and needs tons of updating, so bare with us.

Have fun, report bugs. Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
Question regarding those graphics, are they ripped or did you pay for some kind of stockphotos etc? (Keep in mind if you actually want to make money off this or w/e u need to keep in mind that you cannot rip others work such as graphics, photos, etc).

Other than that gl, looks good so far. Can't tell because I can't log in and see it. But if those graphics are made by your team and not taken from google then it looks nice.

Are you using some kind of framework for this? I recommend using a framework like CodeIgniter or Zend because it will keep a nice structure for you (assuming you follow the framework guidelines of course).

Reaction score
Question regarding those graphics, are they ripped or did you pay for some kind of stockphotos etc? (Keep in mind if you actually want to make money off this or w/e u need to keep in mind that you cannot rip others work such as graphics, photos, etc).

Other than that gl, looks good so far. Can't tell because I can't log in and see it. But if those graphics are made by your team and not taken from google then it looks nice.

Are you using some kind of framework for this? I recommend using a framework like CodeIgniter or Zend because it will keep a nice structure for you (assuming you follow the framework guidelines of course).

Those photos were from my designer he did them along with the flash effects when you visit the website which you can view anymore. Anyhow I'm not using a framework for this but i'll check it out.

I'm trying to keep this project alive but finding dedicated members other then myself is probably the hardest thing to do out there.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Website down..? or new link? :bird:

Back