Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WECW - Realmlist.wtf Editor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is my second program EVER DONE, so please don't flame, or laugh :lol:

It's made for common place for wow:
C:\Program\World of Warcraft\

Press the button, write the ip/hostname you want to connect to, and press OK. More versions will come, with WoW auto start and server check ;)

Enjoy!

EDIT: Made in VB6 :p

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well , u should put at least path customization... error handling and i think it can be usefull if u implement some kind of config file and use it for "fast realm selection" otherwise...XD for lazy ppl
EDIT:wowstatus offers a similar program that gets wow://(server addrs) links and has the features i said beore i think its a good example of how to make it rule)

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
well , u should put at least path customization... error handling and i think it can be usefull if u implement some kind of config file and use it for "fast realm selection" otherwise...XD for lazy ppl
EDIT:wowstatus offers a similar program that gets wow://(server addrs) links and has the features i said beore i think its a good example of how to make it rule)

Thanks for the ideas, i will try do these things.

Back