Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WriteXO ~ Writer friendly note taking site

Reaction score
I would like to let you guys know about a new website which i coded from scratch for people who love to write notes or code or anything really. The site is a responsive website and allows you to view the content on any device. It automatically saves what you type and allows for saving rich-text content (bold,italic,underline, links etc).

Link is

d5e2b194eddbcdc9248d145692ab47fd - WriteXO ~ Writer friendly note taking site - RaGEZONE Forums

Please leave feedback if you have any on how i can improve this site or what ever.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Great idea man. I'll definitely use this.

One suggestion though: when I click on the share link, make it so that it automatically copies to your clipboard.

Reaction score
Great idea man. I'll definitely use this.

One suggestion though: when I click on the share link, make it so that it automatically copies to your clipboard.

Thanks bud i appreciate it, and i will take that suggestion into consideration. :)

Back