Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2 language in 1 client

Reaction score
Hello, I am just starting to learn about Reverse Engineering but it needs more experience to do this and how to start to do this. I just want to add another language like korean on the GameServer and Game Client and it was success but the server side only reads 1 game client language.

1st I open English 1 & 2 GS
then 2nd is Korean 3 & 4 GS at the same time when I try to connect my client it connects into Korean GS but those 1-2 GS is still working. Then I tried other thing to open
1st 3-4 GS KOREAN and 2nd 1-2 GS English, when I open the client it connects to English 1-2 GS it means they only read the last 2 GS I opened.

I appreciate your help!

Reaction score
Can someone who guide on me to do this?
I just want to know on how to force the 3 & 4 GameServers to read the Korean Client except from IP?

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Is this an emulator or original server files?

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Original server files.

Oh well if it was an emulator, then you could have bypassed the checks to verify the client.
Using official server files is harder to achieve your goal.

Do you have the source code of these server files or are they just the binaries?

Reaction score
Oh well if it was an emulator, then you could have bypassed the checks to verify the client.
Using official server files is harder to achieve your goal.

Do you have the source code of these server files or are they just the binaries?

I don't have and its binaries.. :(

Back