Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Coding SockeListen Inside Hook DLL Recv and Send

Reaction score
Hello guys i have coded a DLL to Hook Recv and Send fuctions... now i am trying to figure how to make a Socket to Listen and Send the packets intercepted from client original fuctions to a external programm that's will be coded in C# a Bot. I dont know how to start the socket together with DLL.

Reaction score
Create a pipeline.

Can show me a simple example !? i dont want sync this because what will do dont need a good async ... i want really just send packet intercepted from Original Recv and Send fuctions. Sent to Bot and Get packet return from Bot to send to client through Original Send fuction.

Reaction score
Hello guys i have coded a DLL to Hook Recv and Send fuctions... now i am trying to figure how to make a Socket to Listen and Send the packets intercepted from client original fuctions to a external programm that's will be coded in C# a Bot. I dont know how to start the socket together with DLL.

Will it be released anytime soon? I would love to see how it's done!

Reaction score
Well yeah maybe i can release it ! i have done Hook Recv and Send , a Listen ... already can send packets captured from Original_Recv to external Port... can get return of packets from External programm now the only problem is when i try to send a packet capture from a External programm to Original_Send this returning the packet to my External Programm when what i want is return to Original_Server.....

Reaction score
Well yeah maybe i can release it ! i have done Hook Recv and Send , a Listen ... already can send packets captured from Original_Recv to external Port... can get return of packets from External programm now the only problem is when i try to send a packet capture from a External programm to Original_Send this returning the packet to my External Programm when what i want is return to Original_Server.....

How are your doing it? Are you using Microsoft Detours?

Back