Coding SockeListen Inside Hook DLL Recv and Send

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jul 2009 Join Date
    brazilLocation
    423Posts

Question Coding SockeListen Inside Hook DLL Recv and Send

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hello guys i have coded a DLL to Hook Recv and Send fuctions... now i am trying to figure how to make a Socket to Listen and Send the packets intercepted from client original fuctions to a external programm that's will be coded in C# a Bot. I dont know how to start the socket together with DLL.

Re: Coding SockeListen Inside Hook DLL Recv and Send

Create a pipeline.

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jul 2009 Join Date
    brazilLocation
    423Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VirtualKernel View Post
    Create a pipeline.
    Can show me a simple example !? i dont want sync this because what will do dont need a good async ... i want really just send packet intercepted from Original Recv and Send fuctions. Sent to Bot and Get packet return from Bot to send to client through Original Send fuction.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    BangaloreLocation
    469Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vergil250493 View Post
    Hello guys i have coded a DLL to Hook Recv and Send fuctions... now i am trying to figure how to make a Socket to Listen and Send the packets intercepted from client original fuctions to a external programm that's will be coded in C# a Bot. I dont know how to start the socket together with DLL.
    Will it be released anytime soon? I would love to see how it's done!
    Have a look at my simple Discord bot https://github.com/cyberinferno/discord-chum

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jul 2009 Join Date
    brazilLocation
    423Posts

Well yeah maybe i can release it ! i have done Hook Recv and Send , a Listen ... already can send packets captured from Original_Recv to external Port... can get return of packets from External programm now the only problem is when i try to send a packet capture from a External programm to Original_Send this returning the packet to my External Programm when what i want is return to Original_Server.....

True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    BangaloreLocation
    469Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vergil250493 View Post
    Well yeah maybe i can release it ! i have done Hook Recv and Send , a Listen ... already can send packets captured from Original_Recv to external Port... can get return of packets from External programm now the only problem is when i try to send a packet capture from a External programm to Original_Send this returning the packet to my External Programm when what i want is return to Original_Server.....
    How are your doing it? Are you using Microsoft Detours?
    Have a look at my simple Discord bot https://github.com/cyberinferno/discord-chum

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jul 2009 Join Date
    brazilLocation
    423Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cyberinferno View Post
    How are your doing it? Are you using Microsoft Detours?
    Yeah i am using Detours...

Advertisement