Command & Conquer Generals 2 F2P Client Files

DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    9,190Posts

Command & Conquer Generals 2 F2P Client Files

Figured this might be interesting for some of you: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1LNEO...xport=download

I don't know whats missing or what needs to be modified to make it start properly. Let me know if you do.

Figured, I'd share it here.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    9Posts

Re: Command & Conquer Generals 2 F2P Client Files

I would assume there would be some way to bypass origin on this and at least get in game. Looks like the data files only contain 1 or 2 levels though.

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    9Posts

So far I've gotten the cnc.par file patched. It comes up with activation for origin I used my real credentials and it took it and launched the game. However it is stuck on a black screen with FPS in the upper right corner.
    I'm assuming since this is just the direct game, and I'm missing the registry keys it won't function right until I have them
    mega.nz/#!VrxFAaRb!ZmZZ2_ZSp6NjYJBZx0_J5RstvQu0qtwWrczLMUJxu_E

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,065Posts

They shouldn't have cancelled this game, the game graphics looks the best by far.

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    9Posts

Quote Originally Posted by john007 View Post
    They shouldn't have cancelled this game, the game graphics looks the best by far.
    I agree, trying to peek around in the game files some to figure out exactly why it won't fully start. Still on the assumption of it being the registry keys I lack because it's just a direct copy of the game folder. Guessing this guy had this from beta or alpha whatever it was in.

Advertisement