Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Game Client Question

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello there.
I am an owner of a private server. The game is War of the immortals.
I have an annoying bug that my players wants it fixed because it affects gameplay a lot. However it probably requires assembly knowledge and reverse engineering.

Long short story, the bug is that few of the character skills visually disappear at some point and the players are unable to cast them. There is a way to make them visible again but its too much to explain and i will do it in case anyone is interested in helping me.

I am pretty sure this problem is only a Client side and Perfect World ( The game company that hosts the official server) fixed it on a later expansion on the game. It is most likely a game.exe fix ( The main executable that runs the game). The problem is that this executable is:
First: VMProtected.
Second: They use some kind of protection, god knows what to protect logging in with old or new versions of the Game.exe . Basically if i dont use the correct one, it always thorws me a message where i am supposed to download the latest version of the game.

So in case anyone's interested let me know.

Greetings.
Vasil Achov

Back