Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help me decompile .dll for view Lua code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello everyone,
i got a problem with dll, my friend he has convert .Lua code to .DLL and he ask me how to decompile this to Lua code original.
anyone can help me how to decompile this dll and view lua code?
thanks so much! :(:

View attachment resources.zip

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
If your friend converted some code to a DLL he should still have the code, because he didn't convert the code. A dll is a compile library of functions.

Reaction score
LUA Code..? This is certainly C++. Compiled with VC100. No way of getting source code from C++. If it would be that easy, we all would have source code to the greatest games ever made.

So without getting the original source code from d:\auto\vantieu\ it's not possible to get the exact same code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
finally i can decompile this,
my friend help me do that, he said this is reseve renginering and now i got full code from this dll. thanks for many help.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Lua bytecode buffer is at file offset 0xB784 with size 0x600B. Luadec output is here: .

Back