Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

IonCube Decypted

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I recently bought a Website CMS and almost everything is encrypted and its like so limited functions.

I seen some paid ioncube decypters but not sure if works.
Anyone can get me a tip or link to a proper Ioncube decrypted and encrypt will be great.

Reaction score
Ok, I had one in my computer, which was free (prob open source too), but it didn't resulted a 100% code (couldn't compile), but at least I could see how the code worked (or... barely). I'm not sure if paid ioncube will help you a lot, but...

I'm currently on mobile with low battery, but the one I used was an command line tool... and you had to link it to ioncube binaries (not sure, cant remember pretty well)

Good luck, even though it is not a lot of material, it is all i know about ioncube.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I read many review tried all the various ZenDecoder, (to hell to the onlines live decoders) and it seems Ioncube encryption is serious deal. I surprised its not 100%.

Any reviews? They look so ....

Back