Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Packaging GetAmped2 class files into an executable jar?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey all.

I have been able to extract online game files and after being really excited and doing extensive research I am very intrigued by what I have found. Although many of GetAmped2's extracted files were filetypes that I could not view or edit correctly like .scm and .agi, (albeit minimally with a hex editor of course) it seems as though GetAmped2 has stored all of its java class files into a file called classes.kxr. After extracting, I viewed these classes with a decompiler and it was essentially the game's source code! But aside from that, the most interesting part is that there were class files for the tools used to create and edit the many filetypes I could not view normally: namely, the ScriptModel Editor which controls parameters and associations between models and textures and exports to ".scm"

Everything seems to be there. So...

My question is this: since I essentially have the compiled source code for this tool, how can I package the class files into an executable to run the tool?

Many thanks.

Back