Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Update) Reversing engineering an old mmo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
if anyone remember i wrote before for reversing engineering an old mmo that only has client files. We have magnificent progress... creating login server and now we are on game server we got fully working account creation and database that currently in development. just want to give an update and if anyone is interest join in... just pm :)
Vorlian - (Update) Reversing engineering  an old mmo - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another Update
We manage to spawn items on equipment slots .
anyone interested joining give me a pm :)
PremEdu - (Update) Reversing engineering  an old mmo - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Vorlian
This is very interesting. Well done! May I ask, is the code open or closed source? If it is open, I would like to look at it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Better you play Ragnarok Offline/Online or Tantra Offline/Online graphics are much better than those, dont waste your time on that one, just an opinion :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I have not posted from long time hehe. For those who are curious about the project. We've made our own tool where we can edit Objects,Drops,Spawns. Currently tool is just basic but will do the job.We are heading for Testing Stage We have done savings, Character Creation.. a lot of bugs fix. Monster Ai, Scripts left to do before we get into testing stage. Scripting will be done via Lua.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I have not posted from long time hehe. For those who are curious about the project. We've made our own tool where we can edit Objects,Drops,Spawns. Currently tool is just basic but will do the job.We are heading for Testing Stage We have done savings, Character Creation.. a lot of bugs fix. Monster Ai, Scripts left to do before we get into testing stage. Scripting will be done via Lua.

Hello, Vorlian.. You have open sourced this emulator ?
I'm very interested in RE.. I would like to see the project, learn and help =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry Project is not open source , we already at sorting things that we need to do before Alpha test. Very close to finish things up and get server up and running

Back