Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anyone interested in an Allods Online Project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
As some of you may know me, I like asking questions like this to see if there is interest in a game. This question is concerning Allods. It's in closed beta right now and hosted by GPotato it originally comes from Russia. It has to sides League and Empire. In my opinion, all the classes are balanced and there is no class advantage each of their own advantage. The game also have space ships ( literally ships) called Allods( hence the name) where you can battle using cannons and stuff. It's a really BIG game map wise and class development wise. You haven't played it yet you're missing out on a lot. I have feeling it's going to be big. Here are some videos :

gunnerone - Anyone interested in an Allods Online Project? - RaGEZONE Forums
[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJDueIirkP8[/nomedia]
gunnerone - Anyone interested in an Allods Online Project? - RaGEZONE Forums
[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vik95cF17CQ[/nomedia]
The question is would anyone be interested in a private server for this game? I'm really to put the time in to dev it. I just need to know if there would be a base for it. Thanks <3gunner1

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thanks I tried adding a prefix but it would only keep adding [Release] which is misleading lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd like to play it and/or help the development of private servers in any way i can ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sure, this game is going to have a serious impact.
I'm up to dev a private server for this game.

Spewing Logic Since 93
Reaction score
Its good to hear a person actually reply well if you are interested then send a pm to gunnerone or me

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am very much interested, played CB up until lvl 26 and im still hooked up i read in some forums that the item mall's gonna nerf the whole game experience

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think is good game to make a emulator,if need a developer java ask me.

go make a team !

Reaction score
I'm really interested in getting an Allod's private server going.
I'm not saying that I could, or would host it, because I've got a lot going on, but I certainly be down to help be like a GM, or something like that on someone's. Or even just to play on one. If anyone's interested in getting a group together let me know too, or if you already have, hit me up!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OH YEA !!! SURE!:thumbup::w00t:
im looking for a allods private server all the time..
normal allods online is boring and it levels to slow.
So if there will be a private server Tell me im gonna play it for sure... i could be a GM to .. that would be great.:drool::drool:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm back to working on the packets and stuff just a notice that it's not dead.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I whould love to see private Servers of that game. Playing the german open Beta hosted by gPotatoe atm and it rocks. If you start working with the client then, lemme know. I whould love to make some translations ( language packs ;) ) to German and also from original russian to english ( some items and quests are still russian in the client :D )

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
With the recent GIDPAT f*** up by gpotato, I am putting a lot of time behind this now. The problem with emulating this game is called their awesome anti-hack client. It's called Frontline MMOG by starforce. So either someone needs to crack this hardcore anti-hack or I just try to look for a hole and snatch some things.

Reaction score
yes gpotato messed everything up im currently playing allods international server... gipat = epic fail i hope your project pushes thru i really like the game but i dont like changes made....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back