Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anyone interested in an Allods Online Project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and when I mean hacking poop, I mean stuff that actually requires work and not a script.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I thought that HazardFade already writes the emulator and will be soon ready. Or I was mistaken?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It' already second place, where I saw about "C++ AO emulator" and "ui9.ru", but I searched their forum and as I understood they're not interested in such project.
So I found yours forum and this thread, but it's dead, as I can see :(
If someone know about any team, who are developing/thinking about developing AO emul I would be very appreciated if you let me know :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lmao, i tried to play on the global server to get the nude patch to work but it didn't, hope you guys can make a Private server for this game. it looks awesome and fun but leveling in global server is way too slow.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you can still hope to create a server? very much like to play ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm interested but i don't have any background in reverse engineering.. but i have a lot of experience in programming..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
that game is fun as hell if you ask me really hope this project goes well :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I wouldnt mind trying it out when you made it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just came across this thread in a google search for a private server. I play the NA main atm, and would LOVE a private server to play. ( on the side)
I am also a full time college student for video game design, so I would not mind helping develop, but no developing skills. I'm very good at level designing of course :) Please send me a private message if this server is still in the making, as the last post was made in May 2011 :)

Missa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back