Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Archlord 2 client

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is why people dont want to give out files,i told him my price,as i said to him,a simple coin of 100 years a go value 0 to me,but for someone could value 5k+ dollars,if he dont understand this point its useless to talk with him,the next time just write in your post how much you are gonna pay for what you are lookinging for.

And this is where private server scene has gone in last years. People wants cash instead of working together to create a really good product at end.

Never forget: Sharing is caring. Want cash ? Do some real (OWN!!!) work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is why people dont want to give out files,i told him my price,as i said to him,a simple coin of 100 years a go value 0 to me,but for someone could value 5k+ dollars,if he dont understand this point its useless to talk with him,the next time just write in your post how much you are gonna pay for what you are lookinging for.

For one, he can't advertise he would pay for anything as it's against rules.

For two, no one is paying $550 for a client, regardless of the game. The only thing useful here was a few changes, the additions of a few character classes, and additional assets, all of which could be recreated.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bump! Still looking for latest EU client! Pick me on discord (Hycker#7211) or in Skype (hyckerdev) for details

Staff member
Reaction score

This is RaGEzone. We are a FREE community. We don't sell files. Its against the rules.

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
there are guys in elite pee ver peers that are asking for same stuff,also they have a working archlord 1 ep 8 server(justAc leaked files)
i thought it was hycker but i was wrong,so guess they re developing it too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any chance to see by its files which version it is?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Any chance to see by its files which version it is?
Only possible to confirm if you unpack the datafiles. So don't be fool to pay for someone who just send you screenshots

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hex of GameVersion.dat:
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02

Archlord2.exe
CRC32: 0F6C3BF5
size: 12304384 bytes (11 MiB)

Modified date is between March an June 14. If you can tell me which data to unpack and how, i can check it.

Back