Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Archlord 2 client

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi Folks!

Im looking for Archlord 2 latest client or even any client what is slighty updated then the CBT what is everywhere in the web. That client needed for future developement of discontinued emulator by NecroZ Team (thx lastfun and karyzir)

here is some screenshot made by me

Hycker - Archlord 2 client - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I doesnt have all client, but have patched binary for EMU

thats the removed xigncode version? thx for it but it doesnt neccessary, i can skip xigncode by changing security mode in decrypted ini

so still looking for latest client or even one which is updated to lvl46 content

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats the removed xigncode version? thx for it but it doesnt neccessary, i can skip xigncode by changing security mode in decrypted ini

so still looking for latest client or even one which is updated to lvl46 content
Xigncode and encryption patch

CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
i guess you would share later wont you?i had the client official but the disk broke :(
edit:
try searching 霸王大陆2 ;)

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Closed beta is available on English too. It doesn't mattet what language since it's support multi language. pengsaizhen have it, I hope he gotta share with us

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bump! And avoid me with $3.4k usd asks for a freaking client
Discord: Hycker#7211

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is why people dont want to give out files,i told him my price,as i said to him,a simple coin of 100 years a go value 0 to me,but for someone could value 5k+ dollars,if he dont understand this point its useless to talk with him,the next time just write in your post how much you are gonna pay for what you are lookinging for.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is why people dont want to give out files,i told him my price,as i said to him,a simple coin of 100 years a go value 0 to me,but for someone could value 5k+ dollars,if he dont understand this point its useless to talk with him,the next time just write in your post how much you are gonna pay for what you are lookinging for.
I'm up to pay for anyone's effort or service call whatever you want, to upload the client to anywhere I can download, but I don't pay shitload money for a dead mmo client binary

CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
i tried but all clients i ve found in korango or chiniese are cbt ,no luck there hope someone release,i need archlord and pandora saga server

Back