Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Atlantica online files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Request] Atlantica online files

Kuchen - Atlantica online files - RaGEZONE Forums
what's the reason? the alantica.exe tips:DB Initilization[ not completed],,,,,,plz,,help me....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I cant :((( tried 10x different variations of it :/
Maybe i didn't change some ip or something? Where did you changed something instead of master server?

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I cant :((( tried 10x different variations of it :/
Maybe i didn't change some ip or something? Where did you changed something instead of master server?
nowhere
and show me the exes u have runing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

There u go :/// Im just dont understund what im doing wrong.

REMOVED

REMOVED
REMOVED
REMOVEDREMOVED

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Lana Balode the AtlanticaDBManager isnt running well,shows that cannot connect to master server
also CHANGE WINDOWS TO CHINESE CRP LANGUAGE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@Lana Balode the AtlanticaDBManager isnt running well,shows that cannot connect to master server
also CHANGE WINDOWS TO CHINESE CRP LANGUAGE

You mean system locale ? Mybe i can use AppLocale App to fix that?
Also when i will come home , will try to pit files in spot which is in server exe. exactly 1) C:\ATWORLD 2) C:\Atlantica

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is HighGamer owner of biggest gold seller in AO..
I wrote a whole tutorial here to help you guys out :wink:

First of all rename authserver folder to AuthServer

save in the directory where all the folders are a file call it like "Run Servers.cmd"

Inside put

Code:
cd AccountDBManager
START AccountDBManager.exe
cd ..
cd AtlanticaDBManager
START AtlanticaDBManager.exe
cd ..
cd AuthServer
START AuthServer.exe
cd ..
cd CommunityServer
START CommunityServer.exe
START CommunityDBManager.exe
cd ..
cd FrontServer
START FrontServer.exe
cd ..
cd LogDBManager
START LogDBManager.exe
cd ..
cd MasterServer
START MasterServer.exe
cd ..
cd NGMDBManager
START NGMDBManager.exe
cd ..
cd NGMServer
START NGMServer.exe
cd ..
cd ServerAgent
START ServerAgent.exe
cd ..
cd Atlantica
START Atlantica.exe

Here are some screenshots how all the servers should look if everything is running properly!

n7xxqX2 - Atlantica online files - RaGEZONE Forums

FQvsbY7 - Atlantica online files - RaGEZONE Forums

XvJo23f - Atlantica online files - RaGEZONE Forums

IqjHYTX - Atlantica online files - RaGEZONE Forums

Qd5UFSH - Atlantica online files - RaGEZONE Forums

8HiOmno - Atlantica online files - RaGEZONE Forums

p9006HF - Atlantica online files - RaGEZONE Forums

rOe3mGP - Atlantica online files - RaGEZONE Forums

wNd3vJM - Atlantica online files - RaGEZONE Forums

lN38Usz - Atlantica online files - RaGEZONE Forums

3ibKYMP - Atlantica online files - RaGEZONE Forums

hGTEV04 - Atlantica online files - RaGEZONE Forums

T8Nzscb - Atlantica online files - RaGEZONE Forums

mR24wqr - Atlantica online files - RaGEZONE Forums

dwwhhAi - Atlantica online files - RaGEZONE Forums

Here is the tutorial!

Step 1)
If you installed SQL Server 2014 Express From here

Step 2)
This youtube video is for a different game server (MUOnline), but the process is the same for atlantica server this should fix all SQL errors.

Step 3)
After connecting to SQL with the SQL Server Management Studio, you'll have to setup from Windows Authentication to Mixed-mode authentication, because the Atlantica server uses the database username 'sa' and password 'qweQWE123'

Step 4)
You'll have to open TCP/IP also allow IP 127.0.0.1 to Listen on port 1433 You just need to set TCP/IP from Disabled to Enabled, this is done by this link you'll just need to open another program that comes installed with SQL server called "SQL Server Configuration Manager" for sql server to be reached by the atlantica server files. (Restart SQL Server in SQL Server Configuration Manager) or SQL Server Management Studio.

Here is Copy/Paste of the link above
What To Do

1. [*=left]On the SQL Server, open 'SQL Server Configuration Manager'.

Note
    : This can typically be found linked from the 'Start' menu. For example: Start | All Programs | Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 | Configuration Tools | SQL Server Configuration Manager.
    [*=left]Expand 'SQL Server Network Configuration' and highlight the 'Protocols for [InstanceName]' option.
    [*=left]In the right-hand window, if 'TCP/IP' currently has the 'status' of 'Disabled', right click on 'TCP/IP' and select 'Enable'.

Note:
    You will be requested to restart the SQL Server service to complete the configuration change.
    [*=left]To restart the service, you can use the same Microsoft Management Console (MMC) window. To do so, highlight the 'SQL Server Services' option at the top of the tree. In the right-hand window, you can then right click on the 'SQL Server [Instance]' entry and choose 'Restart'.
The SQL instance has now been configured to accept TCP/IP connections from remote computers.

Step 5)
Open SQL Server Management Studio click Security folder then click Logins folder right click sa user then click Properties then click Status and click Login: Enabled also in General set the SQL Server authentication and password to qweQWE123 also you may click Specift old password and put same password qweQWE123 this will ensure any problems.. maybe not needed but I did it anyways.
Restart the SQL Server by right clicking the green arrow on the whole tree the first item in the tree that loads up all the folders it'll have a [Start , Stop, Resume Restart], click Restart.

Step 6)
You have to edit the MasterServer open serverinfo.txt file and fix all the ExecFile to the proper paths, this is the main reason everyone fails to run the server!, Also change the IP's all to "127.0.0.1"

Step 7)
In SQL Server Management Studio Press "New Query" button or just use hotkey CTRL+N, inside paste this in

Code:
USE [AT_AccountDB]
GO

INSERT INTO [dbo].[tbl_MasterIP]
           ([IP])
     VALUES
           ('127.0.0.1')
GO

USE [AT_AccountDB]
GO

INSERT INTO [dbo].[tbla_ManagerIP]
           ([IP])
     VALUES
           ('127.0.0.1')
GO

USE [AT_AccountDB]
GO

INSERT INTO [dbo].[tbla_masterip]
           ([IP])
     VALUES
           ('127.0.0.1')
GO

Press Execute and that should fix the IP issue (Not even sure if this is necessary but it will help and ensure other troubles in the future)

Step 8)
Now you have to make a account properly right? maybe.. but here are a few default ones

ID: archonus PW: 9444
ID: testacc PW: asdfqwerty

If you are interested in the GM Tool, it won't work as it tries to login Nexon Europe servers

Midgard - AT_Midgard 109.234.77.81 : 9201
Niflheim - AT_Niflheim 109.234.77.82 : 9201
Thanatos - AT_Thanatos - 109.234.77.84 : 9201
Titan - AT_Titan - 109.234.77.83 : 9201

I'll release one that connects to these private servers soon, (if it will even connect? not sure)
EDIT: GM_TOOL kinda works, but not completely
PfntDe4 - Atlantica online files - RaGEZONE Forums

Here is GMTool attached on bottom of forum how far I got on it.. if someone gets it working, write about it!

Step 8)
Now everything should work properly!

Step 9)
Client fix by downloading attachment ServerIP.zip replace in OGRealms client, this will allow only you to connect to it assuming you run server from same computer you run game.. I cannot fix this for everything as everyone has a different IP address.. fix it yourself get a ndt decoder/encoder I posted one on progamercity ages ago

Step 10)
To Unblock server from maintenance mode

run this database script

Code:
USE [AT_AccountDB]
GO

UPDATE [dbo].[tbl_Account]
   SET 
   [MasterLevelExpireTime] = '2100-12-06 21:33:00.000',
   [MasterLevelValue] = 120
 WHERE ID = 'testacc' OR ID = 'archonus'
GO

You cannot edit the MasterLevel as it's read only it gets generated from MasterLevelValue which is only used if MasterLevelExpireTime has still not past.. I set it to year 2100 it should not expire for a while.

If you have a database not initialized error.. remove Titan server from serverinfo.txt in MasterServer folder as said by Lana Balode

If anyone has issues restoring BAK files to older SQL Server's like SQL Server 2008 you can use ATDB Scripts.zip to install this on older SQL Server 2008 / 2001 whatever.

To avoid using /unblock each time run these files I created, they come with a readme.

Atlantica Excellent.exe (This starts the server in Excellent mode)

Atlantica Normal.exe (This starts the server in Nomral mode)

After you run /unblock it should look like this
CN1NKlr - Atlantica online files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why it wants to run Titan insted of Sikyon ? I got db initilization problem.

Figured out and got fix :

Just delete TITAN server details and config from mainserver config.

P.S anybody know how to make items +1-+10 trought ingame GM Tool?

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

BUG: items dissapear when enchanted,they bcme invisible,some char equip too,its there but invisible
also costume box are bugged and cannot be opened or deleted

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

make sure ODBC has all 10 of them

make sure all ExecFile path is a match to the same EXE file it must match up.
Import that Database script with the IPs

You shouldn't have DB Initialization error.. I did this on fresh files and it worked

Thx pkedpker for the tutorial, nice works.
My AtlanticaLog.bak can't be restored, I'm using SQL server 2008 R2 and the "RESTORE" command, but it gives error like: "The media family on device 'AtlanticaLog.bak' is incorrectly formed. SQL Server cannot process this media family." Error: 3241

And I'm trying to setup the server in vmware, could u plz help to make a ServerIP.ndt for 192.168.1.232? The ndt tool u post on progamercity is kinda hard to get, that forum seems inactive for many months and already limited the new user privileges from downloading.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey guys if database is not completed
Look at Lana Balode's advise and remove Titan server from serverinfo.txt this would fix it.
It's a quickfix but it seems to work.. when I posted the tutorial.. I guess I got lucky and it completed database even with titan on serverinfo.txt

Here is Step 10)

To Unblock server from maintenance mode

run this database script

Code:
USE [AT_AccountDB]
GO

UPDATE [dbo].[tbl_Account]
   SET 
   [MasterLevelExpireTime] = '2100-12-06 21:33:00.000',
   [MasterLevelValue] = 120
 WHERE ID = 'testacc' OR ID = 'archonus'
GO

You cannot edit the MasterLevel as it's read only it gets generated from MasterLevelValue which is only used if MasterLevelExpireTime has still not past.. I set it to year 2100 it should not expire for a while.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thx pkedpker for the tutorial, nice works.
My AtlanticaLog.bak can't be restored, I'm using SQL server 2008 R2 and the "RESTORE" command, but it gives error like: "The media family on device 'AtlanticaLog.bak' is incorrectly formed. SQL Server cannot process this media family." Error: 3241

And I'm trying to setup the server in vmware, could u plz help to make a ServerIP.ndt for 192.168.1.232? The ndt tool u post on progamercity is kinda hard to get, that forum seems inactive for many months and already limited the new user privileges from downloading.

DBs were backuped in SQL 2012 so u'll need atleast 2012 to restore them

that tool would be nice to have, also waiting for admin activation

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Whoever has issues restoring the SQL Bak files this will help you on older SQL Server 2008 etc

I uploaded it below

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

pkedpker btw mybe you know way how to enable Korean Japanese and other items ? Or they are not in files at all ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@Lana All items are always unlocked :wink: the Korean / Japanese are only translations, these are very old files most likely that content wasn't even created yet.

Here is a little treat for you guys.. I made this today.. since I'm going to be doing this alot I figured I'll give back to the community :glare:

Here is 2 patched EXE files, very little patch only 1 byte, this edits the startup mode which is by default always set to maintenance mode, I wanted to avoid patching completely but it's HARDCODED no loadups from any configuration files.

Here is 2 patches however you like,
since the upload limit on this forum is only 1 MB, I cannot upload it.
I'll instead put a mega.co.nz link which will most likely be removed in a few weeks, so get it while you can guys!

Atlantica Excellent.exe (This starts the server in Excellent mode)

Atlantica Normal.exe (This starts the server in Nomral mode)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@Lana All items are always unlocked :wink: the Korean / Japanese are only translations, these are very old files most likely that content wasn't even created yet.

Yea :) i mean, that those items are not possible to obtain , when you try to open box/item it says FAILED to open. So im thinking that those items has no (file) .

P.S what up whit your GM tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back