Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Atlantica Online Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey all . i want to know if it possible if someone can give me atlantica server files that will be great and some tutorials how to make a server . thanks in advantage .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh i think if we are looking for the same thing we should work together in it better than making 3 servers there is already 1 p.s . tell me if you agree and thanks for passing by .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
During the search you can join to a server I plan to Russian-language ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you got a server ? or u are playing that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope, I do nothing. But private server already has / is. (I do not know whether they Fixed a login). And there is a link that I have no rights.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That Server is a fail i was there and i quit it was so boring

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but the fact remains - a private server is, then that is where the server files.:/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i spoke to them already to buy the files but i need an expert to tell me how much can the server files cost . so stay tuned

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can buy it and collect some Dev to work on it . Or make it an open source project .

I really wish you good luck on buying it . BTW There is someone working on an emulator for this game ( but he still didn`t finsh or stoped woking it ) you can ask he foe help on the price or how far he can work on it .
http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/atlantica-online-emulator-618780/

again good luck man .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the help that will truly help us

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are welcome at any time . I am so happy to see someone is really intresting in this game .
If you need anything , I`m ready .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea no doubt that atlantica is great game . and if i need i will remember you first ! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back