Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Atomix Blade & Soul 2.0 Source - Japanese Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello community,

i get the latest atomix source for japanese client 2014[F2P] + fully network engine, but i cant find the right client.

The old Atomix developer assured me that this would be the source for the japanese client from 2014 and it should works fine!!!

Video of the Version:

Screenshot from solution:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are you still looking for bns 2014 client?
I'll upload it on my google drive if you still need it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes mate. Pls! We trying to connect with latest Japan client at the moment, but it will be also good if you could upload that client for me pls :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed response.
I just sent you a PM.
It would be nice if I can see in-game screenshots. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Atomix Blade & Soul 2.0 Source - Japanese Version

Hello community,

i get the latest atomix source for japanese client 2014[F2P] + fully network engine, but i cant find the right client.

The old Atomix developer assured me that this would be the source for the japanese client from 2014 and it should works fine!!!

Video of the Version:

Screenshot from solution:

I'm still interested in Selling the source for the Tools. or maybe even the more Up To Date source for the korean client.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This thread not have any reason, because cbt2 files leak and any team not work with emu anymore.
And what's the reason there is no private servers based on that files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
playbns use cbt2 client because he have only cbt2 files with some translate on ru/na

i have some and know what about i talk

You have nothing!

Playbns had retail files an no Emulator... Looks like you're the idiot trying to sell the playbns files on epvp XD

The Server ran with a custom client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:13A172882AB628EC1A1291D174548AA31D8DD4F0&dn=Blade & Soul JP CBT/OBT/START [L] (2014)

Can you give me the source code? :) qysx@live.com tks:w00t:

Reaction score
You have nothing!

Playbns had retail files an no Emulator... Looks like you're the idiot trying to sell the playbns files on epvp XD

The Server ran with a custom client

Okay :D

5e5f0d14ab1e619f5eb2d416b87d9705 - Atomix Blade & Soul 2.0 Source - Japanese Version - RaGEZONE Forums

5f1cf7dca5d5b69771c6fdee9d0627e0 - Atomix Blade & Soul 2.0 Source - Japanese Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back